Pizza Hut On The Isle Of Man?

3v0

On further investigation it would appear that the rumours of pizza hut coming over are all lies.......

Not 100% sure but it seems unlikely.

I may be able to get over this but I shall need time to mourn.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've yet again just been narrowly missed by a Home Run Nissan Micra doing 90mph down my road.

Must have been going that fast you never seen the reg # then?

If you did, did you report them ?

• 3 years later...

I would much prefer to see a dominos

never been a hut fan

you will be glad to know being built now open middle of may enjoy :rolleyes:

What a travesty, right next to the NSC, how difficult will it be for parents to deter their offspring from wanting a pizza after a swim now, McDonalds on one side and Dominoes on the other. I've no real objection to these places existing, but where they are located concerns me, it's a bit like putting an off-license right outside an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting place.....sort of :unsure:

I would much prefer to see a dominos

never been a hut fan

you will be glad to know being built now open middle of may enjoy :rolleyes:

What a travesty, right next to the NSC, how difficult will it be for parents to deter their offspring from wanting a pizza after a swim now, McDonalds on one side and Dominoes on the other. I've no real objection to these places existing, but where they are located concerns me, it's a bit like putting an off-license right outside an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting place.....sort of :unsure:

id call that a well thought out company plan you build things near to where the ppl are, cant really fault them for that.

Just out of interest where are all cars going to park as i can see the NSC soon closing their carpark to Domino customers once all the discarded pizzza boxes start to mount up

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/39138-dominos-pizza/page__view__findpost__p__522605 and from a recently closed post how the hell are they going to employ 20-30 staff in such a small building and still have room for customers to eat :blink: i really dont think it is an ideal retail position

Is there a tax reason (apart from the obvious corporation tax issues) the big franchises set up a shop in the IoM? I mean, normally they look for a minimum population of at least 150k before they locate in an area. Do the domicile a few, say , North West England units thru the IoM? Or is it just a straight forward franchise?

Archived