The Last Film You Saw....

jagman

I sat down to watch 50 First Dates last week. I'd been put off by a lot of Adam Sandlers recent work, namely Click and Don't Mess with the Zohan but much to my surprise I found this quite funny and enjoyed the idea behind the story and Rob Schneider was finally funny again. (I never felt there was a need for a Duece Bigalow sequel)

More films on Friday night I will sit my significant other down and revisit Fear and Loathing.

Rise of the Foot Soldier - As a purely fictional movie it had some good bits but if watched with a basic understanding of the Rettendon murders then it starts to lose credibility of containing much fact as Carlton Leach's character would seem to be well over played and made more important than history would otherwise tell.

Pelham 123 - Watched in Lancaster whilst waiting for the Boat. Not bad, Travolta was a little over the top at times... and I would have been happier if they confirmed...... doh!

Bronson - Ace... would have like it better if I hadn't watched The Take first I reckon.. his acting/accent/speech is very similar and I kept thinking of him as Freddie from The Take. Loved the sound track... the intro track is super ace.

Editted: Sorry.... my bad.... :)

tribz.. thanks for editting your quote :)

Edited by Floyd

I watched The Hide last night on film4

Two blokes in a birdwatching hide, sounds boring doesn't it?

But it's not. It starts slowly, builds the two personalities then executes a brilliant twist.

Stark, bleak photography, superb script and two master actors.

See it if you can, well worth watching.

Severance was alright. It did enjoy the way the suspense is building and you get slapped square in the face with a comic line to bring you right back down to earth.

Leaving the guys leg in the van was brilliant.

finally got round to watching the watchment over the weekend...as a massive fan of the graphic novel I was a little reluctant but curious to see how it would come across...

All in all I enjoyed it, thought Roscharch was brilliant, the fight scenes were kinetic and well filmed, the love scene was uncomfortably hilarious and the ending was suprisingly good ( that was the one part I couldn't quiet visualise ).

Rock I never found Napolian Dynamite that funny either. I don't understand it.

The Bourne films are very good, I have a Bourne book that isn't a film, it would be good if they made that aswell.