The Last Film You Saw....

jagman

Hollywood should have realised making films of comic books never ends well.

Yeah, Nolan's Batman films sucked, Donner's Superman was terrible, Raimi's first two Spidey films were dreadful and the less said about Singer's first two X-Men films the better.

Hollywood should have realised making films of comic books never ends well.

Yeah, Nolan's Batman films sucked, Donner's Superman was terrible, Raimi's first two Spidey films were dreadful and the less said about Singer's first two X-Men films the better.

Agreed all of those films were pale imitations of their paper origins.

The Inbetweeners movie is brilliant - if you're a fan, you will not be disappointed. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so much at the pictures, my sides were actually sore. So many hilarious/cringy bits but the dancing will go down in history as one of my favourite things, EVER!! :thumbsup: "friend" :lol:

Watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes on Friday. Excellent film, one of the best i've seen this year. Another excellent performance by Andy Serkis

Watched The Inbetweeners Movie last night. One of the funniest films i've ever seen. Think i was crying with laughter at one stage

• 1 month later...