The Last Film You Saw....

jagman

The other night I attempted to watch Human Centipede but didn't get very far before I had to switch it off. No-one I've spoken to has succeeded in watching thefull film as it's just too nasty! They should have tshirts for people who manage to watch it all.

I've watched it to the end it is pretty sick.

Last film I saw was The Reader, very good but also sad.

The other night I attempted to watch Human Centipede but didn't get very far before I had to switch it off. No-one I've spoken to has succeeded in watching thefull film as it's just too nasty! They should have tshirts for people who manage to watch it all.

I've watched it to the end it is pretty sick.

Last film I saw was The Reader, very good but also sad.

watched Human Centipede sick idea but theres practically no effects bar a bit of makeup, if it was done with a Hostel / House of Wax budget it would have been worse. Was an awful film however i did think the photography wasnt bad the Dr was fairly menacing.

1 star!

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Captian America last night. Got to say a big let down. Promised so much, yet delivered so little. I do hope they get the avengers film right.

Well considering Thor, Iron Man (1&2), Hulk (both versions) and finally Captain America were all let downs I'm not holding out much hope for the Avengers movie.

Watched Scream 4 and Your Highness at the weekend.

Scream 4 was ok. Your Highness was terrible. 90 mins of my life i wont get back.

Going to watch Rise of the Planet of the Apes this week. Hope it lives up to the hype

Edited by supermac82

Monsters. Nice story, good characters, almost unbelievable special effects considering the overall budget and that they were "done on a laptop".

ETA: And watch out for the ferry ticket person, he's not a profressional actor and worked in the coffee house round the corner...

Edited by Bobbie Bobster

Monsters. Nice story, good characters, almost unbelievable special effects considering the overall budget and that they were "done on a laptop".

ETA: And watch out for the ferry ticket person, he's not a profressional actor and worked in the coffee house round the corner...

Did you watch the same Monsters I did???

The story was pointless and rambling, the characters were two card board cutouts wheeled around spouting drivel at each other for 2 hours.

Granted the FX was okay for the budget but lets face it there is all of 5 and half minutes of FX in the entire film.

ETA: 90% of the film was film guerilla style (i.e. they just turned up with a camera filmed stuff, no permission, no written consent.), most of the people in the film aren't actors. And judging by their performance, neither was the main leads.

Edited by MilitantDogOwner