Earwax

ans

Ear Goop  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know a bloke who often picks his nose and then eats it. Seriously. Even when in company or wherever. I think he thinks nobody notices. It is pretty disgussting if you ask me!

The rhinotillexis diet is low in calories I believe - so it may catch on yet.

A few years ago I asked a workmate to pick me up something at the chemist to help my rhinotillexis - I even wrote it down for him. I like a good wind up.

this thread made me retch as well! but funny to!

I remember my next door neighbour when i was little telling me that if i ate some of her ear wax on a piece of her burnt toast that i would have curly hair like hers - yes you guessed it i ate it!! Proper wrongun!

I have tasted my own wax by accident - i reckon everyone has, i also think that universally ear wax smells the same in every person, also my theory is that ass cracks all smell the same!! dont ask me why i think that, cuz i dont know its just a hunch!!!!! lol! :)

Oh yea i reckon belly buttons all smell the same too - they either smell of nothing, or they smell totally RANCID! Nice!!! ;)

Right im going before i make myself look anymore filthy!!! Aaah we all smell, its just humans - we STINK!!!

• 11 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived