Image Of The Island

Mr. Sausages

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not just about the car, it's about the image. Mock Tudor houses belong in England, not here.

So if the pic was of a car in front of a manx lightouse, would that be better?

LotusGal06.jpg

Fuck that lighthouse is left lob sided, jesus don't stand next to that erection as it's ready to droop errrmm I mean drop :P

Last 10

In photographic parlance- Converging Verticals!

Please view some of my Manx images.

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s150/pe...x%20monochrome/

• 2 weeks later...

haha this is so funny.

slag the hell out of some photos, what difference will it make!?

i'm sure the people from isle of man finance will review their choice after they check manxforums won't they!?

and oh my god! people from the UK must think we're such stuck up arseholes because there's a nice car in the photo!

not that i have anything against you guys, i just think you're morons.

haha this is so funny.

slag the hell out of some photos, what difference will it make!?

i'm sure the people from isle of man finance will review their choice after they check manxforums won't they!?

and oh my god! people from the UK must think we're such stuck up arseholes because there's a nice car in the photo!

not that i have anything against you guys, i just think you're morons.

One of those photos was mine. If you don't stop slagging it off I'm getting my dad.

Waaaaaaaaa
Waaaaaaaaa
Waaaaaaaaa
etc

So, owning a supercar makes you a wanker eh? Or does the act of relaxing in a gentlemanly way make you more susceptible to buying a supercar in the first place?

Actually, given my deserved reputation as a keen environmentalist, my Lotus is a prime example of being energy-conscious and maintaining a tiny carbon footprint. She's 17 years old - I bought her new in 1990 when I had money, sold her in 2002 when I was skint, and bought her back again last year for around the price of a new Fiesta (the car, not the grumble mag).

Think of the amount of energy that devotion to the recycling cause has saved our planet before you scoff. It's nothing to do with status symbols - I'm a petrolhead and I think it's the most perfect and beautiful sports car ever designed and incorporates some genius engineering.

And that's not a crooked lighthouse, it's my knob. See - it's not true what they say about old blokes with shiny red sports cars.

I bought her new in 1990 when I had money, sold her in 2002 when I was skint, and bought her back

Lend me a tenner for a day then

I know what has been said here on the forums about classic marques - modern or not. If I won the lottery mate I'll be straight down to the gentlemen in Gaydon to order the most expensive car they have. If I have to wait I'll have the second most expensive one to get on with .

NOW! Chop bloody chop!

But that's me. All those that call sports car owners wankers - ask them the vehicle they would get if they won the lottery. Not saying you have or anything but................ ;)

Well obviousley not getting a Lotus - do you agree......they're a tadge pony?

;) ;)

Oh I dunno, you'd be surprised...

So, owning a supercar makes you a wanker eh?

Nah, owning a BMW makes you a wanker. ;)

Oh I dunno, you'd be surprised...

So, owning a supercar makes you a wanker eh?

Nah, owning a BMW makes you a wanker. ;)

Oiy, why's that then mish? :angry: And I've just cancelled that booking!

Okay, I have nothing against BMW's or BMW owners but let me relay this story to you...

My sister and her partner purchased a (second hand) BMW - no-one that they knew acknowledged them whilst they owned it and (as is always the way with BMW drivers, they never got the break when trying to edge into traffic from a side road - it's true this does happen - much in the same way that the majority of BMW drivers won't give way to anyone else).

Funny thing is, they sold the second-hand BMW and bought a brand new car (worth twice the value of it) and all of a sudden, they were recognised by all again, simply because it wasn't considered to be a car that carried any status!

I've slagged BMW owners on this forum before

But that's no reason not to do it again, driven by aspirational twats, the car of choice for the recently arrived and brand destination of the thick but successful hairdresser/ sales rep type

I would rather walk than have one

Archived