Chips Cheese And Gravy Under Threat

jimbms

LEAVE CHIPS CHEESE & GRAVY OUT OF IT, HEALTH EXPERTS WARNED

Health experts were last night told to 'go fuck themselves' after advising consumers to give up Chips Cheese and Gravy.

The Department of Health in Douglas was under siege yesterday as a mob chanted 'death to the men in white coats' and 'whoever defames the Chips Cheese and Gravy should be executed'.

Corra Corkhill, a Shopshite care in the community worker from Peel, said she would rather disembowel herself than live without Chips Cheese and Gravy, a food approved by the Manx culinary society.

She added: "We've taken a lot of shit from these people over the years. Perhaps the time has come to throw our health experts in jail."

Rona Clague, head of the Chips Cheese and Gravy Appreciation Society, said she believed the experts to be either deranged or in league with the devil.

She added: "I love Chips Cheese and Gravy; they're so tasty and yummy. But if I was in a Chippy with the smell of Chips Cheese and Gravy wafting across my nostrils, I swear to God I'd grab me a shotgun and a meat cleaver if anyone tried to stop me eating them"

Wayne Oakell, Chips Cheese and Gravy director at the Manx Culinary Institute said: "Chips Cheese and Gravy transforms men into incredibly sensitive and generous lovers and guarantees women the longest and most intense orgasms imaginable."

Meanwhile Chips Cheese and Gravy campaigners have issued a series of recommendations for health experts if they wish to carry on living instead of perishing in a huge fireball after someone pours petrol through their letterbox and sets light to it with a flaming rag, including:

• Leave Chips Cheese and Gravy out of this.

• Shut up about Chips Cheese and Gravy.

• Mention Chips Cheese and Gravy again and you’re fucking dead.

• If you don’t like Chips Cheese and Gravy there’s a boat in the morning. :wacko:

LEAVE CHIPS CHEESE & GRAVY OUT OF IT, HEALTH EXPERTS WARNED

Health experts were last night told to 'go fuck themselves' after advising consumers to give up Chips Cheese and Gravy.

The Department of Health in Douglas was under siege yesterday as a mob chanted 'death to the men in white coats' and 'whoever defames the Chips Cheese and Gravy should be executed'.

Corra Corkhill, a Shopshite care in the community worker from Peel, said she would rather disembowel herself than live without Chips Cheese and Gravy, a food approved by the Manx culinary society.

She added: "We've taken a lot of shit from these people over the years. Perhaps the time has come to throw our health experts in jail."

Rona Clague, head of the Chips Cheese and Gravy Appreciation Society, said she believed the experts to be either deranged or in league with the devil.

She added: "I love Chips Cheese and Gravy; they're so tasty and yummy. But if I was in a Chippy with the smell of Chips Cheese and Gravy wafting across my nostrils, I swear to God I'd grab me a shotgun and a meat cleaver if anyone tried to stop me eating them"

Wayne Oakell, Chips Cheese and Gravy director at the Manx Culinary Institute said: "Chips Cheese and Gravy transforms men into incredibly sensitive and generous lovers and guarantees women the longest and most intense orgasms imaginable."

Meanwhile Chips Cheese and Gravy campaigners have issued a series of recommendations for health experts if they wish to carry on living instead of perishing in a huge fireball after someone pours petrol through their letterbox and sets light to it with a flaming rag, including:

• Leave Chips Cheese and Gravy out of this.

• Shut up about Chips Cheese and Gravy.

• Mention Chips Cheese and Gravy again and you’re fucking dead.

• If you don’t like Chips Cheese and Gravy there’s a boat in the morning. :wacko:

I think it's time you took your MEDS

french fries with gravy and cheese (poutine)

Eaten with great gusto all over Quebec, poutine was once just a late-night diner staple. It is now served at some of the province's finest restaurants. Active time: 40 min Start to finish: 55 min Servings: Makes 4 side-dish or snack servings.

But look at all the poncey ingredients!

4 large russet (baking) potatoes

8 cups vegetable oil

3 tablespoons minced shallot

2 (3-inch) sprigs fresh thyme

1 tablespoon unsalted butter

1/2 cup dry red wine

1 tablespoon water

3/4 teaspoon cornstarch

1 cup beef or veal demi-glace

1 teaspoon coarsely cracked black pepper

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter

5 oz cheese curds or haloumi cheese, coarsely crumbled (about 1 cup)

2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped

I'd like to see your local kebab house prepare this!!

Sitting in a small cafe off Church Street in Liverpool on Saturday just gone I overheard a conversation between a young chap and his friends. He was telling them at length of a recent visit to the island and the fact that chips cheese and gravy was the local delicacy. (His exact words were 'f***in chips, cheese and f***in gravy!!!') He was met by general incredulity and derision.

Archived