Pub Shutting?

Lonan3

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a new Pub in Victoria Street MacBeths ?, very busy, maybe its because a pint is only £2-00 or so Im told

I wouldn't say it was a new pub, it's been there a little while now. It used to be the Lounge.

I don't know about £2.00 a pint , but they sell a pint of Stella cheaper than a pint of crappy Carling in the brewery pubs.

offices are 4 city's not for the 4king isle of man it's a town. not a city. in the last 15year all the the office blocks getin up all over are town. with not a word by you's . i pray 4 a end of are tax laws& a hardcore recession.

interpreter please!?

offices are 4 city's not for the 4king isle of man it's a town. not a city. in the last 15year all the the office blocks getin up all over are town. with not a word by you's . i pray 4 a end of are tax laws& a hardcore recession.

interpreter please!?

I believe our pet orangutang is saying: Offices are primarily designed to be in a city and are not meant to be in the Isle of Man, which he classes as a town. In the last 15 years a number of office block have been erected in numerous places in this island/island without any complaint from the population of the afore said island/town. He then finishes by saying he says a prayer to whatever jungle god he worships that soon we shall cease having low taxes and become another victim of the global recession on a large scale. That way we may all be brought down to his level in the suffering caused by this.

Hope that clerify's Jim

interpreter please!?

I believe our pet orangutang is saying: Offices are primarily designed to be in a city and are not meant to be in the Isle of Man, which he classes as a town. In the last 15 years a number of office block have been erected in numerous places in this island/island without any complaint from the population of the afore said island/town. He then finishes by saying he says a prayer to whatever jungle god he worships that soon we shall cease having low taxes and become another victim of the global recession on a large scale. That way we may all be brought down to his level in the suffering caused by this.

Hope that clerify's Jim

THANKS

Our offices are over 20 year old now and starting to look outdated

i pray 4 a end of are tax laws& a hardcore recession.

Thats an odd wish from someone who is clearly totally illiterate and therefore likely to suffer the most through unemployment in a 'hardcore recession'

I would have thought by his attempt at writing he is already suffering enough, although by the few word he got right I would say he had at least 5 days in school within the 11 yrs he should have attended.

Strand 58 will be next, they've let that place run down a bit haven't they? :huh: what a shit hole, and the last 2 saturdays i've popped in there for a pint there hasn't been more that a dozen people in there.

Shame really as a few years ago it was a great pub and always packed. :(

Strand 58 will be next, they've let that place run down a bit haven't they? :huh: what a shit hole, and the last 2 saturdays i've popped in there for a pint there hasn't been more that a dozen people in there.

Shame really as a few years ago it was a great pub and always packed. :(

That seems to apply to all H & B pubs!

Archived