Speeding Fines

wazzer

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be unlucky to be fined for 6mph over.

Can't believe the arse booked you for that! There are plenty of idiots taking the absolute urine over here with their much higher speed, and driving through red lights etc etc.

Even on a motorway you would more than likely be safe from any fine at 80mph.

maybe but he was still 20% over the limit..

anyway the sign didnt say 31 or 32 or 33 or 34 or 35 or 36mph it said 30..

you should know that being a police persons other half..

Like the time you got caught leaving your car unattended and running, and then whined like a stuck pig when you got a ticket.

Dual standards = poor standards.

Ive always found the police here to be reasonable and sensible when it comes to motoring offences. I was stopped speeding late at night on the prom, and after they did a breath test and it came up negative, they sent me on my way with a warning.

Must be a crackdown on speeding just now for him to have booked you at such a low speed. That , or you annoyed the piss out of him when he was talking to you. Where did you get stopped?

maybe but he was still 20% over the limit..

anyway the sign didnt say 31 or 32 or 33 or 34 or 35 or 36mph it said 30..

you should know that being a police persons other half..

Like the time you got caught leaving your car unattended and running, and then whined like a stuck pig when you got a ticket.

Dual standards = poor standards.

true .. one day i will regale you with the story about the dog i nailed after it ran out infront of me ..

Remember children, it's a limit, not a target. You don't get bonus points for each mile an hour over the limit. You should buy a car like mine, by the time you actually get to 30mph you've ran out of road and have to stop. However, you can turn the car around and head towards the other end of the island again.

Archived