Scientology Books.

thebees

Good, Bad, indifferent  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Went in the bin unopened like all the un-addressed crap that the PO shove through my mailbox.

I did the same thing with Manx Motor Mart delivered free to every house on the island by IOM Newspapers.

So much rubbish.

When I want to buy a new car I'll go to a show-room.

This publication has no publisher's or printer's details on so I can't post it back to them.

Does anybody know who is behind it?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be afraid good people of the Island! Scientology is a dangerous and incidious cult that corrupts people and makes money from them at any cost. Visit www.xenutv.com or Google "Anonymous Scientology" or read about the death of Lisa Mcpherson http://www.lisamcpherson.org/

If anyone knows which individuals are behind this campaign on the Island let us know - they are not warm and friendly so post anonymously if you can!

We are legion; we do not forgive - we do not forget!

Anonymous

Just on the subject of free speech, I remember Christopher Hitchens paraphrasing something by Rosa Luxemburg along the lines of "Freedom of speech is meaningless unless it means the freedom of speech of those who think differently".

• 1 month later...

Archived