Favorite Line

Miss Steak

“Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did was wrong, but we think you’re crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us, in the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain…and an athlete…and a basket case…a princess…and a criminal. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.” — Brian Johnson (Anthony Michael Hall)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If it bleeds, we can kill it..."

"Well, it looks like I finally ran into someone who likes to play as rough as I do!"

"Yeah, this must be your lucky night...."

"Warriors, come out to playay...."

"Got a smoke? No? Well if you see one snag it for me will you?"

"Lika ripa melons..."

"Squeel like a pig..."

"Welcome to the suck..."

"You all know Bill - he's just done three years in Parkhurst, and is as honest as the day is long. So you can trust him..."

*sound of bottles clicking together*

Warriors! come out to play-ay!

I saw the original and liked it. Bought the dvd, no first scene i.e. "Ajax and Cochise, soldier the middle, heavy muscle." Bought the "Directors Cut" the other week - no first scene. Getting pissed here. Any offers?

Blimey so many

Nobody can eat fifty eggs.

Many many from Micheal Caine, some of the ones I do like;

I've never told her that I love her - except at those times when you've got to say something for appearance's sake.

You're a big man, but you're out of shape. For me it's a full time job.

"Do you love your wife?"

"I teach English Composition"

"Fear no darkness"

"Have you got him?"

"Hope to hell I get killed"

"Do you want to go to the toilet, Albert?"

"We're all going to get home..."

"I spit on their English phlegm!"

"Sure picked a hell of a week to give up sniffing glue..."

*sound of bottles clicking together*

Warriors! come out to play-ay!

I saw the original and liked it. Bought the dvd, no first scene i.e. "Ajax and Cochise, soldier the middle, heavy muscle." Bought the "Directors Cut" the other week - no first scene. Getting pissed here. Any offers?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080120/alternateversions

found this, dont know if it helps you find that missing footage.

found this, dont know if it helps you find that missing footage.

Many thanks. From the url you posted : "The TV version for the film adds approximately 6 mins of extra footage, including:

A completely new introduction takes place at Coney Island. Here it starts showing a more indepth look at Cleon (the Warrior's leader), while his girlfriend warns him not to go to the Bronx for the meeting. It also shows Cleon introducing the 9 delegates chosen for the meeting (introduces the other Warrior members). They all then walk off (in the sunset so to speak) to the meeting while a surf song (later used in Pulp Fiction) plays. The scene abruptley cuts, suggesting that directly after this would have come the titles for the movie."

The missing footage. Now if I can just get hold of it - being a big fan of US cult output.

"I kick arse for the Lord"

Dude: It's like what Lenin said... you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh, uh...

Donny: I am the walrus.

Dude: You know what I'm trying to say...

Walter: That fucking bitch...

Dude: Oh yeah!

Walter: Shut the fuck up, Donny!

The Matrix:

"I’d like to share a revelation that I’ve had, during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you aren’t actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we... are the cure."

Meaning of Life:

"Hey! I didn't even eat the mousse"

Mission Impossible:

"I want him manning a radar tower in Alaska by the end of the day. Just mail him his clothes."

Birdcage - "Oh yes... Coldeman. The "d" is silent in America. It's Cole D'Isle au Man, or Cole of the Isle of Man, in France, where Armand's chateau is, Cold-e-man in Greece where Armand's work is, and finally the vulgar Coleman in Florida where Armand's home is, so actually, we don't know where we are until we hear our last name pronounced! Ahahahahahahaaaaa! "

Angels in America - "I am the continental principality of America! I am a bird of prey! I will not be compelled!"

English Patient "Almásy: You're wearing the thimble.

Katharine Clifton: Of course, you idiot. I always wear it; I've always worn it; I've always loved you. "

Archived