Real Ice Rink For Festive Season

isleofman.com News

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloodynine: where did you find that special sure customer sessions info? They told me 2 minutes ago they didn't have any details yet. lol

I just checked a few dates on the calendar, seems to be a consistent thing, Mon - 18.20-19.20 Wed - 17.00-18.00, Fri 13.00-14.00

I have booked my tickets at £3.50 each and have paid and got a confirmation including my unique reference number.

Never skated before so could be fun.

Bloodynine: where did you find that special sure customer sessions info? They told me 2 minutes ago they didn't have any details yet. lol

I just checked a few dates on the calendar, seems to be a consistent thing, Mon - 18.20-19.20 Wed - 17.00-18.00, Fri 13.00-14.00

I have booked my tickets at £3.50 each and have paid and got a confirmation including my unique reference number.

Where did you get the code from to book the £3.50 sessions?

Where did you get the code from to book the £3.50 sessions?

There isn't a code but if you check the dates that B9 refers to, there are slots which say: Sure customers only. If you click on that it shows the price as £3.50 instead of £7

£7 per hour seems quite expensive but I'm a miser. I wonder if a sureskate customer is the same as a normal sure customer, they have a special price, nice. I could look but cba.

For an Hour?....... thats naff all, how much did it cost to bring it over?

How much is go-karting?, cinema?..... the old ten pin bowling?..

It's cheap but this is the Isle of Man. Everyone will complain no matter what.

aint it normaly theres northing to do that the complaint is.

then when something comes along thats to do thay complain about the cost. christ its not as if your that poor is it

It's a real one. The radio said it takes something like 50,000 gallons of water and takes 10 men a week to construct.

So how many gallons of water would it it use if 20 men did it?

..and how long would it take of they used DoT staff? :whistling:

Archived