Man Arrested After Weekend Graffiti Outbreak

Albert Tatlock

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do they want? more so, what did they hope to achieve by doing rubbish graffiti? It might have held more attention & had a positive effect, if it was attractive, like the buildings in Northern Ireland (as an example) as it stands, who ever it was looks like a stupid 13 year old girl with 'period angst problems'.

Inciting others to emulate NI or totally just sexist - either way - IMO just ignorant to pass judgement in this manner.

Who ever or what ever the reasons for the graffitti it has at least brought out a discussion which was not taking place and IMO long over due.

Meanwhile Mr Brown and Mr Teare are off to doff the cap and hold the apron of Whitehall. Offshore colonial-ism still rules OK in the UK Government.

the one at ballure said "Cyprus 1969" can anybody explain what that means / refers to.

I think this group are a bit rubbish really, they should get in touch with a high profile minister and learn how to burn houses down instead.

Its the Country & the year they became independant from UK

Ballabeg has Bahrain 1971 painted on a stone wall! Noel Cringle MHK's stone wall no less! May have lost out on a bit of sympathy there!

If the accused is responsible for all the Graffiti he's been a busy boy. I imagine that it is quite likely that more will appear over the next few days than this is the end of it. (I await to be corrected if it does indeed cease overnight)

There is one for Kenya on the church wall at Bride can't remember the year tho :( its on the way to the point of ayre so mr Bell will not see it :lol:

Sounds like the kid needs a bit of a slap , that should sort him out ;)

Maybe its a new competition and the winner gets to stand as a mhk !

Archived