3X3's Grand Slam Breakfast

TheDruid-3X3

Canada Won the Gold Medal in Hockey and I Celebrated by making one of my Manx Style 3X3 Triad Victory Breakfasts:

http://www.bowlandcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25266&d=1393257370

Three Hash Brown Potato Cakes with a Fried Egg on each Hash Brown with Three Sausages arranged by the Legs of Man with a dose of Red Ketchup on the Eggs.

The Breakfast is arranged to resemble our Flag of Man.

It was a Good as Gold!!!

3X3

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Druid must have been even happier that the score was 3-0 to Canada a nice little coincidence :) Cracking match , impressive display by the Canadians to shutout the Swedes who had been in great form , don't think the loss of Nicklas Backstrom helped though .

• 2 months later...
Here is another Triad Breakfast I just made.

It is Three Fried Eggs laid on Three English Muffins with Three Sausages. Each Egg has a Spiral of Ketchup on it:

It is arranged to resemble the Symbol of the Isle of Mann which is where my Family Lineage comes from.

3X3

Here is another Triad Breakfast I just made.
It is Three Fried Eggs laid on Three English Muffins with Three Sausages. Each Egg has a Spiral of Ketchup on it:
It is arranged to resemble the Symbol of the Isle of Mann which is where my Family Lineage comes from.
3X3

Automatic fail.

3 mighty fine meat dongs there old boy. Love the style. Could you pimp it even further by using 3 spoches of ketchup on each egg?

• 6 months later...

Made a 3X3 Triad Breakfast on First Sunday after my Landscaping Layoff:

http://www.bowlandcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=27530&d=1417366978

It Was Yummers!

And this time, I used something from the Grocery Store across the Street called "British Bangers Sausages" and they were Delicious.

3X3

Archived