3X3's Grand Slam Breakfast

TheDruid-3X3

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet you'd fry a salad.

Maybe a Spoonful of Fish Salad on each Hash Brown with a Spiral of Seafood Marinara with the version with 3 Chunks of Kippers.

Or maybe a Spoonful of Potato Salad on each Hash Brown with a Dash of Red Paprika on each Spoonful of Potato Salad with the version with 3 Sausages on it.

3X3

After getting called in to Work several days in a row at the Mall doing Snow Shoveling, I finally got a Free Morning to myself.

So I am now having my New Years 3X3 Triad Breakfast with Johnsonville Beef Sausages.

You wouldn't Believe how much Snow our Pacific West Coast of British Columbia has been getting lately!!!

3X3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This morning is July 1st Canada Day so I made a Triad Breakfast to Celebrate Canada Day.

I had no Sausages on hand so I made it with left over Chili Con Carne.  So on each Potato Cake, I put an Egg and then a Spoonful of Chili Con Carne with a Pinch of Cheddar Cheese and a few drops of Ketchup on Top.

So this is a Mexican Version of my Manx Triad Breakfast:

5957b8e3ec6ab_2017CanadaDayTriadBreakfast.jpg.7e2f6b7b03f6a893882ba346ddb3fee8.jpg

It is Delicious!!!

3X3

4 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

I bet you have a fantastic immune system, but probably horrendous cholesterol levels.

Pretty sure he will also aid Canada's medical researchers upon his demise. Which I hope is a long way away.:)

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

Yesterday, did not want to have so much for Breakfast so I made a 2/3rds Size Triad Breakfast with 2 Sausages with 2 Eggs and 2 Potato Pan Cakes.

I arranged them on the Plate to look like a Smiling Face:

596b7388233c0_2i3rdsTriadBreakfast.jpg.9e4c328be49641e8199349c6b3ca88e7.jpg

3X3

Were you on Masterchef 1995?

hqdefault.jpg

• 9 months later...

Awens to All:

This morning is a Stat Holiday in Canada Celebrating Queen Victoria's Birthday on the Monday before her actual Birthday.

So I made one of my 3X3 Triad Breakfasts for Victoria Day.

This time, I added some Ground Cumin to the Potato Cake Mixture and used Beef Sausages that come from New Westminster's National Meats Shop.

Adding Cumin to the Potato Mixture really makes it!  Delicious!

3X3

• 3 months later...

Recently, I discovered Ready Made Potatoe Patties that you can Bake in the Toaster Oven.  So this morning, I Baked 3 Potatoe Patties and made another of my Manx Style Triad Breakfasts.

Here is the Potatoe Patties coming out of the Toaster Oven:

1598967974_BakedPotatoePatties.jpg.430a6d0864c687564fef95605446995f.jpg

And here they are with 3 Eggs on them arranged with 3 Bacon Strips between each of the Potatoe Patties:

512774090_BakedPotatoePattyManxBreakfast.jpg.00fbd30447dd9d476e1d5df629450d9d.jpg

Tasting Delicious!

3X3

Archived