3X3's Grand Slam Breakfast

TheDruid-3X3

Awens to All:

Here is my 3X3 Grand Slam Breakfast!:

3x3sgrandslambreakfast.jpg

It is Three of my Nutracleanse Potatoe Cakes with Three Fried Eggs on top of them with Three Beef Sausages.

Delicious!

Seeing as it looks on the Plate sort of like the Manx Three Legged Symbol, this Grand Slam Breakfast idea could become something a Manx Hotel or Restaurant could put onto their Menu.

3X3

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Picture was taken yesterday Morning. It was my Sunday Breakfast!

Here is the Recipe for the Potatoe Cakes:

Two Medium Sized Potatoes, Grated Up.

1 1/2 Cups of Nutracleanse (Made and Sold in our British Columbia, so you could try substituting Whole Wheat Flour maybe)

1 Egg

Salt

Pepper

Cayenne Pepper

Chopped Up Onion

Mix Ingredients Together and Fry in Frying Pan on Medium High Temperature with Butter and some Olive Oil until it is Golden Brown on each side.

Put on Plate arranged with 3 Sausages and a Fried Egg on each Potatoe Cake with Three Lines of Ketchup on each of the Three Eggs.

Dig in.

3X3

It looks like someones internal organs and WTF is 'Nutracleanse' maybe you should use it to clean the place before you touch another cooking implement. That place makes me look bloody hygienic!

http://www.nutracleanse.biz/

It is a product that I discovered at a Community Festival in 2007 and have been using it ever since.

3X3

I just edited my Post on the Potatoe Cake Recipe. I forgot to include adding an Egg, which helps hold the Potatoe Cake together.

Boy, you guys are calling my Kitchen Dirty a lot. I wonder what sort of things you guys would be saying if I had not Wiped Up around the Stove just before taking the Picture.

I was actually thinking of what it would look like if your somehow shaped the Sausages into being Leg Shaped. And the Ketchup brings in a Red Background, so having the Sausage Meat Leg Shape would make it Perfect.

3X3

Archived