3X3's Grand Slam Breakfast

TheDruid-3X3

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come now Scotty, don't play hard to get - you love a triad of breakfasts as much as the next man. Are you just jealous that yours don't look as delicious?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I rather miss this dude and his triad breakfasts.

He is seriously enthusiastic, even wrote a paper on sacred triads of druidary. I've not read it but was impressed that someone could create 50 pages on the subject. http://druidnetwork.org/files/learning/A%20Treasury%20of%20Druidic%20Triads%20(3x3).pdf

I am very tempted to surprise Mrs M and create some funny shaped dishes over the weekend.

Definitely, I honestly found myself thinking of one of them a couple of weeks ago, I wont say where I was.

Any other budding pagans out there fancy stepping up to the mark? A standing stone breakfast maybe (some sturdy sausages and brown sauce should do it), or some sort of altar?

Fill yer robes!

• 2 months later...

Almost time for breakfast isn't it - have you come up with any new creations for us?

Moghran Mie!

Not recently and I don't have any Eggs or Sausages. I would have to go do a spot of Shopping before I could.

Has anyone tried making my Manx Triad Breakfast for themselves.

Since I had it pointed out to me on another Website that the name 'Grand Slam Breakfast' is Copy Righted by America's Dennis Restaurant Chain, I have changed the name of my Breakfast that has Three Potato Cakes, Three Fried Eggs and Three Sausages as the 'Manx Triad Breakfast.

I have always wondered if it would turn out to be hit if it tried on the Menu of a Manx Hotel Restaurant that Caters to the Tourists.

Slain Ihiat

3X3

I have come up with an idea for a Manx Kipper Triad Breakfast.

You make a Triad of a Potato Cake topped with a Round Slice of Ham topped with a Fried Egg with a Circular Squirt of Ketchup (or Hollandiase Sauce).

You make One or Two of these Triad Potato/Ham/Fried Egg Stacks and put them on the Plate. Then going with that is a Manx Kipper. If you are really Hungry, you could make Three Triad Potato/Ham/Fried Egg Stacks to go with the Manx Kipper.

Unfortunately, Kippers are not readily available out here on the West Coast of Canada, so I could not actually make some.

3X3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got in the Ingredients necessary for a 3X3 Triad Breakfast with my Classic Three Hash Brown Potato Cakes, Three Fried Eggs and Three Italian Spicy Hot Sausages.

It is for Sunday Morning to have on hand after the Canada vs Sweden Hockey Gold Medal Match.

If Canada Wins, I will Celebrate by making myself a 3X3 Triad Victory Breakfast.

Go Canada Go!!!

3X3

Archived