3X3's Grand Slam Breakfast

TheDruid-3X3

crispy bits

Hmmm 'crispy bits' what a polite way of referring to those things stuck to the eggs. Do the sausages have to have what appears to be a thick coating of lard attached to them too. (Beef sausages are quite awful IMHO, sausages should always be prime quality pork) Sausage casserole, sausage and mash with onion gravy, sausage and rocket linguine, saucy sausage pasta.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just informed by a Friend in another Message Board I am on that calling anything a "Grand Slam Breakfast" is Copywrited by a North American Restaurant Chain called "Denny's" and if they catch you using that sort of Name for a Breakfast, they will come after you and take Legal Action Against You.

So I have renamed my Breakfast the "Manx Triple Grande Breakfast".

I think I will make that again this upcoming Sunday, but instead do Celtic Spirals when applying the Ketchup instead of the 3 Lines Radiating from the Center.

3X3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I made a Triad Breakfast for Imbolc.

imbolcbreakfast.jpg

It is Three Potato Cakes, with spoonfuls of Chilli Con Carne on each, with a Fried Egg on each, with a pinch of Mozzarella Cheese on each with a Teaspoon of Chilli Con Carne on top.

The First One is already gone. Yummy!!!

3X3

Archived