3X3's Grand Slam Breakfast

TheDruid-3X3

On 10/22/2018 at 1:53 AM, TheDruid-3X3 said:

Yup.  I find it Very Delicious as well as Quite Appealing in a Manxie sort of way.

Too Bad all You Guys can do is Slag It Off.

Hey keep it up Druid! Your recipes reflect your Manxness, ignore the haters. On the island gluttony is often confused with gastronomy! 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, La Colombe said:

Hey keep it up Druid! Your recipes reflect your Manxness, ignore the haters. On the island gluttony is often confused with gastronomy! 

I often why the idiots who scoff at us Manx, bother to stay here, or why they came in the first place if they have such a low opinion if us.

If you are not happy, fuck off!!!

56 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I often why the idiots who scoff at us Manx, bother to stay here, or why they came in the first place if they have such a low opinion if us.

I often why the idiots who scoff too. Bit too much scoffing really. 

33 minutes ago, La Colombe said:
1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

I often why the idiots who scoff too. Bit too much scoffing really. 

Wow. I missed a word out.

You sad creep.

You claim to be female. But I see nothing in your posts to suggest that you are in the least bit feminine.

Are you bitchy because nature has dealt you a bad hand ?  ( and a few extra bits too )

You are obviously very intelligent, so why play the (less than) " clever fucker "

12 minutes ago, quilp said:

Dreadful. 

Snowflake .  ( pretty sure you have said worse ) How do you know he/she/it is female and why does that concern you ? 

Grow a pair. ( unless you are he/she, in which case you will already have one.)

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

Wow. I missed a word out.

You sad creep.

You claim to be female. But I see nothing in your posts to suggest that you are in the least bit feminine.

Are you bitchy because nature has dealt you a bad hand ?  ( and a few extra bits too )

You are obviously very intelligent, so why play the (less than) " clever fucker "

Lol. 

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

I just thought of something I might try at the Legion the next time I go for Breakfast there.

Have 3 Eggs Benedicts with 3 Sausages arranged on the Plate in my 3X3 Style.

It could be called a 'Manx Benedict' Breakfast.

3X3

Please post pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok -

When I went into my Legion last Sunday, I ordered 3 Eggs Benedicts with 3 Sausages and this is now the Chef arranged it on the Plate:

1967692203_ManxBenedict.jpg.1ecb69d88a7dd15b5105f4c52da00c37.jpg

I did not give the Chef any Instructions on how to arrange the Food on the Plate.  He just worked it out by himself the Correct Procedure to arrange things.

3X3

Archived