Boil All Water....

jim

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was mearly bring the announcement to peoples attention. Now it just so happens that my garden hose is plumbed in to a natural spring, and will be happy to fill any containers at £2.00 per pint. ;)

Some hype here to be honest.

What will be funny is listening to who is at fault tomorrow and what should have been done and what shouldn't have been done.

Then one Politician will have a go at the Politician who is in charge of the sewerage authority.

Then in one weeks time it will be forgotten about (providing nobody dies) Hehehe

LT

Not sure whether it's correct or not, but had heard that the contamination was from sheep dung. I would imagine that the schools will be provided with bottles of water. Think I'll skip my evening cup of tea - not sure if I fancy boiled sheep poo.

There are people on Facebook asking if the schools will be closed tomorrow, and all sort of other stuff that makes you wonder how people manage to even get out of bed and feed themselves.

If there is no drinking water in the Schools then they may well be shut. It would not surprise me if Moffatt and her friends advise all there members to have the day off unless bottled water is supplied

Archived