Body Found

manxy

Rage makes you blind to sarcasm clearly.

I thought you didn't want this exchange continuing, and yet you can't stop yourself can you? As a moderator you should try leading by example - that'll probably be my last word for a while, as Ans will now blow a gasket and suspend forum membership or ban me...it's his way

What everyone forgets is there will be processes and procedures to follow. Perhaps the clock couldn't start ticking on the custody of the suspects because they weren't in custody, say. Or perhaps there were other procedures being followed which meant a press release was not appropriate.

No good shouting about it, it just shows you up for being small minded and ignorant.

Criminal matters are public, no doubt about thst hence we have open courts and accountable police procedures. But that public aspect cannot override the basic need to properly investigate and the presumption of innocence.

My thoughts are with all involved, as they are when there is any tragedy. I will learn what happened in the fullness of time, and not knowing will make little difference to me.

• Like 5

What everyone forgets is there will be processes and procedures to follow. Perhaps the clock couldn't start ticking on the custody of the suspects because they weren't in custody, say. Or perhaps there were other procedures being followed which meant a press release was not appropriate.

No good shouting about it, it just shows you up for being small minded and ignorant.

Criminal matters are public, no doubt about thst hence we have open courts and accountable police procedures. But that public aspect cannot override the basic need to properly investigate and the presumption of innocence.

My thoughts are with all involved, as they are when there is any tragedy. I will learn what happened in the fullness of time, and not knowing will make little difference to me.

Censorship can't help it.

Where's the Whitestone??? No joke. I seem to have vague memories of going to a place called Ballabeg yet it never seemed to be quite in the same place each time. Surely there can't be that many places called Ballabeg? Where are the others?

For such a Manx person (if you're being serious) you don't know the Island very well do you? You are joking aren't you?

• Like 1