Who is being a right kinky Charlie IOM

passthemike

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2. We aren't taste arbiters, it doesn't appear offensive, doesn't identify anyone and isn't defamatory

Are the hot tubbers still espoused?

But subsequent posts, including your very own "hot tubber" comment, do identify specific persons.

Why the concern all of a sudden TJ? You're anti establishment aren't you. How come all of a sudden this thread is getting to you? I certainly have no idea what has been suggested here. You clearly do and seem to be taking it close to heart. Why?

TJ, people can speculate but until someone actually says "It was Councillor blah" it is just that, speculation. Yes (not so) Hottie in the tub has previous for internet indiscretion but that means nothing. Could be anyone of them, they're all vile. Jabba the slut - lmfao.

TJ did report the thread. Generally

1. We don't act on third party reports, they just create more work for the mods

2. We aren't taste arbiters, it doesn't appear offensive, doesn't identify anyone and isn't defamatory

3. Ignore it TJ instead of posting and it will disappear.

Are the hot tubbers still espoused?

Ha ha! Hypocrisy alert! Perhaps you should take a leaf out of your own book. Although lets be honest, this is really about making anyone in authority look bad isn't it? And keeping Local News nice and clear to do just that.

Why the concern all of a sudden TJ? You're anti establishment aren't you. How come all of a sudden this thread is getting to you? I certainly have no idea what has been suggested here. You clearly do and seem to be taking it close to heart. Why?

Given that I'm a libertarian, I don't think my concern for individual liberty -- and, by extension, individual privacy -- could be labelled as "sudden". When one individual has their liberty infringed, we all have our liberty infringed.

Given that I'm a libertarian who has been posting a libertarian perspective since joining this forum two years ago, I don't think my concern for individual liberty -- and, by extension, individual privacy -- could be labelled as "sudden". Whether the persons involved are high or low, rich or poor, black or white, man or woman, it makes no difference. When one individual has their liberty infringed, we all have our liberty infringed.

Nice one, that's clear then. No connection :-)

What's all this BDSM? Are we paying for that on the rates now too? Bloody driving lessons for those on the corporation? What has the world come to? Useless buggers the lot of them. A mate tells me all they do is go on the internet all day anyway. Imagine getting paid for that? Sitting on the internet all day booking those free driving lessons with BDSM? And pretending to be working. I hear half the corporation are doing it instead of working. Probably on here to. That's the thing about the computer. Nobody knows. Anyway I'll be in paying me rent soon, and I'm going to mention that I know they're all getting those free BDSM lessons. Cheeky buggers. I don't care who knows. And it's my pension paying for it all.

Archived