Who is being a right kinky Charlie IOM

passthemike

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote went wrong...so,TJ said

"Being a local councillor is not a position of honour. We elect them to represent us in civic matters. That's all. We don't elect them to ascend to Mount Sinai or to become the Dalai Lama or the Pope and forego being mere mortals. What they or their spouses do in their private lives has absolutely nothing to do with their elected position(s)."

and I say

"That is horse shit." being a councillor makes you a representative of the people of Douglas, I do not want my representative to behave in a way that would discredit that position and as far as I'm concerned putting yourself on a BDSM site is pretty tasteless and totally discrediting.

"That is horse shit." being a councillor makes you a representative of the people of Douglas, I do not want my representative to behave in a way that would discredit that position and as far as I'm concerned putting yourself on a BDSM site is pretty tasteless and totally discrediting.

Not as tasteless as the government's class war against the poor.

Quote went wrong...so,TJ said

"Being a local councillor is not a position of honour. We elect them to represent us in civic matters. That's all. We don't elect them to ascend to Mount Sinai or to become the Dalai Lama or the Pope and forego being mere mortals. What they or their spouses do in their private lives has absolutely nothing to do with their elected position(s)."

and I say

Bring on the gimp.w00t.gif

ETA: A leotard never changes it's spots.

Oh que mass thread derailment as diddums didn't get his way.

I think anyone looking back through the thread will see I've been keeping on topic and making sensible points, even if you disagree with those points, and that it is you who is being deliberately argumentative and trying to derail the thread.

Not at all. I think I have persistently asked you to state your real intentions for objecting to this thread and for putting pressure on the Mods, and John in particular, to have the thread deleted. None of the reasons you have stated so far make any sense and therefore I assume there might be others?

My objection is not specific to this thread but applies to any and all threads of a similar nature. I don't think it's appropriate. I've stated quite clearly that I have no personal interest in this; my only concern is for privacy. As I said, when the liberty or privacy of one person is infringed, it infringes the liberty or privacy of us all because it sets a precedent.

Oh que mass thread derailment as diddums didn't get his way.

I think anyone looking back through the thread will see I've been keeping on topic and making sensible points, even if you disagree with those points, and that it is you who is being deliberately argumentative and trying to derail the thread.

Not at all. I think I have persistently asked you to state your real intentions for objecting to this thread and for putting less than subtle pressure on the Mods, and John in particular, to have the thread deleted. None of the reasons you have stated so far appear to make any sense, and therefore I assume there might be another reason for your constant pressure?

God you are such a cock you make TJ look like an OK bloke. The thread is at best puerile though it really does some up the complete hypocrisy on here when the moderators have a personal axe to grind.

Really, I don't think you grasp subtext of what has gone on above. I don't care at all about this spurious, anonymous, bollocks, but TJ throwing his toys out of the cot again trying to get a thread deleted because if some people read it they might actually work out what TJ is doing is painfully transparent.

He asked the thread to be deleted probably cause it is of less than zero value which is somewhat higher than what you bring to the table, I used to find tj annoying but his posts are way more inciteful than your constant whining.

Really, I don't think you grasp subtext of what has gone on above. I don't care at all about this spurious, anonymous, bollocks, but TJ throwing his toys out of the cot again trying to get a thread deleted because if some people read it they might actually work out what TJ is doing is painfully transparent.

/YAWN. Going on the accusatory offensive against someone just for saying the thread ought to be deleted. Anyone would think you were doing so to cover up your own obvious interest in keeping the thread up and at the top of the page, which is the real reason you're trying to troll me. You couldn't be more obvious.

You're a clown, and a very subtle bully with a lot to hide wrapped up in your bizarre libertarian persona. This thread still hasn't been deleted by the way. Maybe you should keep working on John? He might give in if you really throw the toys well out of the pram by a good distance. I still can't see how it links to any specific person, or incident, or activity.

........keeping the thread up and at the top of the page, which is the real reason you're trying to troll me.

You saved a copy just in case???

Mind you the moderators on here seem to have an obsession with a certain man obviously he has magnetism and appeal beyond the ballot box for some.

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/53653-manor-nursery-the-malarkey-nimbys/?p=765357

Wow, how tacky is that, fancy stooping as low as that! Both Manx Forums moderators too, you couldn't make it up. What a classy site.

Archived