Who is being a right kinky Charlie IOM

passthemike

You don't have to pay for this kind of stuff you know. If you want to be dominated, talked down to with contempt, and treated like shit...just tune into Manx Radio when Robertshaw's on the Mannin Line.

Err, ahem.....

We'll have to meet up sometime.

For a little bondage and humiliation...?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have to pay for this kind of stuff you know. If you want to be dominated, talked down to with contempt, and treated like shit...just tune into Manx Radio when Robertshaw's on the Mannin Line.

Err, ahem.....

We'll have to meet up sometime.

For a little bondage and humiliation...?

Well...I suppose tying concrete blocks to its feet and chucking it off the pier is a kind of bondage.

Who says the councillor is male or that the spouse is female. OP doesn't. That's a sexist assumption TJ, unless you know more than you let on.

Oh, I fell right into that one. I'll have to book a course in politically correct sensitivity training to root out all the outdated patriarchalist imperialist occidentalist sexist bigotist assumptions in my brain. In fact, I'm just going to skip all that and chop my nuts off and send them to Gloria Steinem.

By 'eck T.J. lad, that's another stinger. Even Fred Trueman would shake his head and clap that one.

What a load of bores you lot are biggrin.png Can I have all the gruesome details ?

I think it boils down to passthemike being more of a passthetissues really.

Well...I suppose tying concrete blocks to its feet and chucking it off the pier is a kind of bondage.

Do you have a dog called Precious? You sound eerily like the bad guy in Silence of the Lambs.
I'm more the 'Brick Top' type really...when it comes to dealing with Sociopathic scumbags...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xu0p6CtioZk

...scary that I look a bit like him and sound a bit like him too. Perhaps I should go for a pig farming grant.

The rather indiscrete spouse of which local councillor likes to spice things up in bedroom by looking for fun on a well known fetish and BDSM website.

I say indiscrete because despite telling potential playmates that they need to be discrete because of the position that their spouse holds the kinky one then proceeds to tell them exactly what their spouse does.

And your point is? How do you know? Why were you on the site? Do you realise it's 2014? Would you like a torch with your pitchfork?

The rather indiscrete spouse of which local councillor likes to spice things up in bedroom by looking for fun on a well known fetish and BDSM website.

I say indiscrete because despite telling potential playmates that they need to be discrete because of the position that their spouse holds the kinky one then proceeds to tell them exactly what their spouse does.

This is old news to me, I actually thought it was well known, never saw the website (nor do I want too) but I've heard the story before plenty of times.

Why hasn't this malicious thread been deleted yet?

Damn I missed saving your full post. The thread is non descript and I don't think anyone can arrive at any specific knowledge reading it. Certainly it's impossible to work out who it is despite it being in poor taste. Why the accusation TJ? Close to home or something? Surely no need to say what you originally said?

TJ did report the thread. Generally

1. We don't act on third party reports, they just create more work for the mods

2. We aren't taste arbiters, it doesn't appear offensive, doesn't identify anyone and isn't defamatory

3. Ignore it TJ instead of posting and it will disappear.

Are the hot tubbers still espoused?

Archived