Who is being a right kinky Charlie IOM

passthemike

The rather indiscrete spouse of which local councillor likes to spice things up in bedroom by looking for fun on a well known fetish and BDSM website.

I say indiscrete because despite telling potential playmates that they need to be discrete because of the position that their spouse holds the kinky one then proceeds to tell them exactly what their spouse does.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on a well known fetish and BDSM website.

well known? is there a well known fetish website, or is it only well known within the fetish world?

If it is well known, and public, why not just put the name?

In fact, if this person is putting this personal information into the public arena why not name them as well.

Or shut up.

Who says the councillor is male or that the spouse is female. OP doesn't. That's a sexist assumption TJ, unless you know more than you let on.

Oh, I fell right into that one. I'll have to book a course in politically correct sensitivity training to root out all the outdated patriarchalist imperialist occidentalist sexist bigotist assumptions in my brain. In fact, I'm just going to skip all that and chop my nuts off and send them to Gloria Steinem.

Archived