A new Pink Floyd album will be released tomorrow!

Thomas Jefferson

As an aside for TJ, I found a really great Toto instrumental track recently that you might enjoy:

http://youtu.be/aOl9QiIhYA0

I did like that, thanks. I like the Prophecy Theme on the Dune soundtrack but ETA I've just found out it was Brian Eno, not Toto. My iPod is in error.

Zzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzz Zzzzzzz

Endless drivel...

Shut your holes.

Aside from the Barrett era, which is of its time, but stands up quite well against their contempories, and the long instrumental off Ummergummergotterdamendung, I find them boring at best and cloyingly sentimental at worst.

And yours. You have got to be trolling with that statement

How is Marooned or Coming Back to Life or High Hopes on The Division Bell album boring, please????? And Hey You and Comfortably Numb from The Wall are the bee's knees.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pink Floyd isn't my personal cup of tea, too much middle class private school angst ridden nonsense for me, but each to their own. With music I say like whatever you like and don't worry about what others think of it.

Pink Floyd and others like them should be commended for speaking out against the class system.

I agree about liking what you like and not giving a twaddle what others think.

The Endless River is album of the day on 6Music. All the tracks I've heard all sound like they are building up to something and then they just end, a tad disappointing. Is it true that this is really just outtakes and various musical noodling cobbled together from previous recording sessions?

The Endless River is album of the day on 6Music. All the tracks I've heard all sound like they are building up to something and then they just end, a tad disappointing. Is it true that this is really just outtakes and various musical noodling cobbled together from previous recording sessions?

They're all pensioners now...with dementia they probably think it's new stuff.

Archived