New Boss at the prison

english zloty

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/17/2015 at 10:58 PM, Roger Smelly said:

Maybe he is here to start the process of G4S taking over and privatising the prison, that has to be the next area where the government could cut a lot of costs ?

The fire services has had cuts, polices also but nothing from the prison ?

Fair play to him, it must be a nice little earner double pay thumbsup.gif

Couldn’t be a better time to privatise the place...

Maybe with Jeremy at the airport who is proven TV material, we are planning another fly on the wall type documentary ...

Something along the lines of "A few aircraft flew over the cuckoos nest", suggestions welcome LOL.

37 minutes ago, asitis said:

Maybe with Jeremy at the airport who is proven TV material, we are planning another fly on the wall type documentary ...

Something along the lines of "A few aircraft flew over the cuckoos nest", suggestions welcome LOL.

Who is Jeremy at the airport?

An interesting thread. What Uncle Bob (a big fish in a little pond indeed) needs to realise, is that rather than go for glory and put himself in the glaring eye of publicity on the Island, he needs to take his big salary and ensuing whopper of a pension and keep his head down ie. stfu.

I guess that's a bit late now. There are another 5 episodes in the can.

8 hours ago, gettafa said:

An interesting thread. What Uncle Bob (a big fish in a little pond indeed) needs to realise, is that rather than go for glory and put himself in the glaring eye of publicity on the Island, he needs to take his big salary and ensuing whopper of a pension and keep his head down ie. stfu.

I guess that's a bit late now. There are another 5 episodes in the can.

Yes, I have the feeling that each episode is just going to get worse and worse. 

I think those involved had visions of being overnight celebrities...not overnight laughing stocks. 

The officers have a cushy number too, Officer jobs advertised recently, starting at £32,000, officers in the UK start on something like £20,000. Absolute joke. 

7 hours ago, jabba1990 said:

Yes, I have the feeling that each episode is just going to get worse and worse. 

I think those involved had visions of being overnight celebrities...not overnight laughing stocks. 

The officers have a cushy number too, Officer jobs advertised recently, starting at £32,000, officers in the UK start on something like £20,000. Absolute joke. 

Yeah, I agree. They should be paid more in the UK. 

2 hours ago, hissingsid said:

Janna obviously did not get the job that is why he is so bitter.

Not at all mate, I have a friend at Wandsworth breaking his ball$ everyday, fighting, getting assaulted for half the money some of those jokers are on. 

Archived