Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ringing like a bell phrase comes from here.

The scientific work is documented here. It presents no evidence of a hollow earth, but does show seismometer readings picking up earthquakes (and their aftershocks) lasting upto 10 minutes.

Further work from the moon's seismometer network can be found here which does provide evidence for the internal structure of the moon - it directly contradicts and refutes the contention the moon is hollow.

Gerry, you've asked how we know about the structure of the earth - it's via seismology.

David Icke isn't a source - he's heard it from somewhere else - anyone know where?

China Hand,

Icke claims to be inspired and directed by spiritual or extradimensional beings. In the case of the moon, he says they put it in his head one day the idea that the moon is not real and this led him to research the topic. His ideas about the moon are pulled together from a variety of sources including fictional works by H.G. Wells, 'The First Men in the Moon' and 'The Journey to the Centre of the Earth'; the Admiral Byrd conspiracy theory about our own planet being hollow and there being entrances at the poles with a race of Aryans living there; the writings of Erick Von Danicken, Zecharia Sitchin and Richard Hoagland which talk about an alien or a space faring human civilisation (type II or III on the Kardashev Scale) being in our solar system in the ancient past; the films 'The Matrix' and 'They Live'; Michael Talbot's book 'The Holographic Universe'; and Norman Bergrun's book 'The Ringmakers of Saturn'.

Now, to mix all of the above sources into one narrative: Icke believes the reptilians are an advanced extraterrestrial or extradimensional species with the ability to create and manipulate solar systems including celestial bodies. Icke believes the moon is either an entirely artificial body or else a manipulated natural body which has been hollowed out and artificially placed in the earth's orbit by the reptilians and functions as a signal booster for a holographic projection which is being transmitted from Saturn and is aimed at creating an artificial reality for us here on Earth.

P.S. Before anyone ridicules my post, I am only relaying information about Icke's conspiracy theories. I do not personally endorse them.

CH has put a lot of work into disproving the idea of a flat earth.

I'm somewhat tempted to ask as to what people think of us being in a bubble?

I'm somewhat tempted to ask if your aunty is also your mother and if your husband is a goat.

I suppose you could simplistically describe the atmosphere as a "bubble" surrounding the earth, however, that is a hugely over simplified explanation.

Haha, David Icke the imbecile. It is funny though - My favourite David Icke forum poster is this

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169598

"Many times through my research, the Isle of Man (Mann, Manx) has come up.
Mostly when looking for offshore banking centers.

It is my belief, that the CUBE, the worlds mainframe financial computer, the one that will hold all the worlds digital money, is located on the Isle of Man, in a building simply called "The Cube"

It's no coincidence the the Queen of England is "Lord Of Man", where the world oldest parliament is located."

"
Centuries ago, the Vikings settled the Isle of Man, and it is my belief they had the Spear of Destiny with them. That is why the Isle of Man remains the worlds oldest ongoing government.

It is also my belief, through lengthy research, that the Isle of Man is the remnant of Atlantis."

Or my favourite

"
At the time that Atlantis was destroyed, the people of Atlantis had people mining for Helium on Saturn. Why helium? First, helium was needed to fuel their space craft, and second, it was used in balloons, to transport the large stones needed to build their pyramids. When the Atlanteans returned from Saturn to a destroyed Atlantis, they moved to Egypt to build their pyramids, as they produced power for their various craft.

Many of the Atlanteans journeyed to England and built stone monuments such as Stone Henge to honor those lost in the flood (wrath of God), using of course, helium balloons to move the massive stones into place.

After time, the ability to travel to Saturn was lost, and helium was not found on earth, so their spacecraft were buried in the sands of Egypt, and the movement of large stones halted.

Many people of Earth, were stranded on Saturn. Eventually though, communication between Saturn and Earth was restored, although
it's nothing like the times of Atlantis.

Therefore, the Saturnalians have claimed the Isle of Man as a holy place, and that is why the Queen is the "Lord of Man" and wears a "saturn hat"."

I'm somewhat tempted to ask if your aunty is also your mother and if your husband is a goat.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and your comment didn't add anything to the argument accept showing you for what you are.

I've provided a link from NASA confirming that we all live in a bubble. (Check out the full stop after earth)

If you do not believe NASA, then fine, that's your opinion.

Archived