Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

I will probably regret posting this as this is a no go area for even the most die hard tin foil wearing "conspiracy theorists" out there, but I stumbled across a series of short videos on youtube, about the earth not being a globe, this was news to me here in the 21st century.

I watched all 11 short clues as he calls them and the 1 intro (below) with mocking intentions, however my attitude changed somewhat throughout the short films, and as of yet I am unable to debunk these points raised, particularly the moon landings? the GPS in the southern hemisphere is among the "clues", and the antarctic treaty.

What do you think?

OK. Actually since you've nearly sussed it all out, we'll let you in on it then...you're real name is Truman Burbank and the Isle of Man's just a Pinewood film set on which you are the star. ..and your girlfriend's just an actress that gets paid to like you.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gerry don't listen to them!!! The lizard folk and freemasons are trying to brainwash you!

The world is flat as a pancake. I've been to space and seen it with my own eyes.

You can trust me. I'm an astronaut.

I once read the book "who built the moon" and the numbers for moon / sun / earth are staggering, coincidence or design is how it leaves you feeling, NASA apparently hit the moon with a large impact on purpose (as you do) and it rang like a bell for 30 mins, indicating that it was hollow..Seems to me, what, who the hell do you believe these days.

If you actually want to learn some of the cutting edge science about the moon try watching this:

Rang like a bell on the atmosphere free moon? How did they hear or record the sound waves?

If it's hollow, where does the mass come from to cause its gravitational pull on the oceans?

Apparently they have seismic sensors on the moon and this detected the ringing, they have done it twice now at the moon appears to be hollow..

Also how does science know the composition of Earth, core..inner core, mantle,,crust etc, when they have only ever managed to drill 8 miles down?

Gerry can you give a source for this information. I think you are misunderstanding or reading someone who has misunderstood. I am reasonably certain no reputable science has shown the moon to be hollow, but would welcome you giving some specific info on where you heard this.

Archived