On the spot fine of £50 for smoking in a car carrying children

The Sick Moon

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a tax on assholes. We should find much more ways of taxing people for being assholes. We have so many assholes over here we could raise millions.

We already have an asshole tax - TOILET TAX.

As well as assholes smoking with kids in the car we should extend it to all antisocial activities undertaken by assholes:

* Wearing a tracksuit for any non sporting activity

* Ugg Boots

* Too much fake tan

* Wearing a onesie in public

* Men with earrings

* Older men in leather jackets

* Fat assed women wearing jogging pants

* Visible tattoos

* Fat slags showing off their muffin tops

All £100 instant fine the minute you set foot out of the door.

It's a tax on assholes. We should find much more ways of taxing people for being assholes. We have so many assholes over here we could raise millions.

MLC's should have to forfeit 60% of their salary towards asshole tax.

As well as assholes smoking with kids in the car we should extend it to all antisocial activities undertaken by assholes:

* Ugg Boots

* Too much fake tan

* Men with earrings

* Visible tattoos

You are so perfect...for setting on fire and toasting marshmallows around. Never in all my days have I ever found anyone as nasty, judgemental and bitter as you. Gawd you make my blood boil, fat girls are fat how does that make them slags? Most of the Ugg boots you're talking about came from Bolton market, tattoos & men wearing earrings are pretty standard these days, as a matter of interest my 100 year old 'friend' wears an earring (and he knows everything better than you) - shut up you horrible little twerp..ahhhhh!

Perhaps the Government's high moral ground on smoking may seem more genuine if they stopped profiteering from it. Perhaps all the money they raise from tax on tobacco should be put towards helping people quit and educating people of the dangers of smoking instead of using it to subsidise the taxes of millionaire and pissing it away on overpriced capital projects.

* Ugg Boots

* Too much fake tan

* Men with earrings

* Visible tattoos

You are so perfect...for setting on fire and toasting marshmallows around. Never in all my days have I ever found anyone as nasty, judgemental and bitter as you. Gawd you make my blood boil, fat girls are fat how does that make them slags? Most of the Ugg boots you're talking about came from Bolton market, tattoos & men wearing earrings are pretty standard these days, as a matter of interest my 100 year old 'friend' wears an earring (and he knows everything better than you) - shut up you horrible little twerp..ahhhhh!

It was 100% tongue in cheek, although now I'm intrigued as to which category you identified with to get so angry?

* Ugg Boots

* Too much fake tan

* Men with earrings

* Visible tattoos

*You.

Perhaps the Government's high moral ground on smoking may seem more genuine if they stopped profiteering from it. Perhaps all the money they raise from tax on tobacco should be put towards helping people quit and educating people of the dangers of smoking instead of using it to subsidise the taxes of millionaire and pissing it away on overpriced capital projects.

Given the fact that the current Government have no right to be on the moral high ground in the first place ....

Who exactly is going to enforce this anyway ? The Police ? I think not. Some Jobsworth maybe ?

Given the fact that the current Government have no right to be on the moral high ground in the first place ....

Who exactly is going to enforce this anyway ? The Police ? I think not. Some Jobsworth maybe ?

Well it hasn't stopped people smoking in commercial vehicles has it and that's been banned since 2008?

Archived