Adsl Upgrades?

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm preparing for the worst outcome here.

If I can't get it then hairy muff, I'll survive and do without.

But I'll be dammed if I'm going to pay the same price as someone who has got a connection four times faster than mine. It's beyond me how they see this to be fair.

The communications commission was quoted in the paper saying it was on the way this year. What it's got to do with them, I don't know?

Hmmm..first it was July, then end of August and now This Year - whoever is involved there, I'm still waiting to receive value for money...

Concrete, I live in the hill of the governors to and I was told that I lived to far away from the exchange...

I live near hill of governors, and i am 3.7km away from nearest exchange. Apparently 2mb is possible within 3.5km, but should still be "2mb or thereabouts" where i am, as its only a futher 200m away. So im guessing you will probably be the same, although maybe you live 201m closer to the exchange than me?

Time to sell the house maybe.......

i live a further mile and a half away from govenors hill. my router is reading 2 meg downstream and 288k up, however speed tests often come to between 1.3-1.5 meg. im still happy as im only paying for 512.

Archived