Ted Heath

Max Power

Woolley, you may well be right, and when it comes to legal action it's not cheap and if one wins the costs can be considerable and there is no guarantee that your costs are recoverable .

The comment which is music to an advocates ears is when advised that an action may involve considerable expense is "It's a matter of principal "biggrin.png .

Were I to be slandered/ libelled I would establish the financial status of the person who made the allegations and if they were "potless" I would be minded to publicly denounce them as a liar.

edit to add if they were "minted " I would consider it "a matter of principal"laugh.png

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He then continues in his 2001 book with this.

"about the abuse at children's homes in North Wales and after publication and years of fighting by a handful of decent people, a government "inquiry" was forced to reveal the massive and systematic abuse of children at the homes for more than 30 years. However, as always, the big fish are protected by the system and the small fry are set up to take the consequences. This is why famous pedophiles and child abusers such as (Name omitted by Gerry as still living today), Ted Heath and the UK businessman and politician, Lord McAlpine, are allowed to escape the law... "

Still no problems, even the still living politician did not sue either, Lord Mcalpine was also alive when this claim was made, he was alive until 2014,,,again no complaint made by any of them....Are you starting to get the gist of things now....

If I'm not mistaken I think you refer to this fella?: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/michael-shrimpton-barrister-who-claimed-5116584

Before sentencing at Southwark Crown Court, his defence team asked for an adjournment for further psychological tests to establish if Shrimpton had Asperger's syndrome or a narcissistic personality disorder, which could explain his behaviour.

However the request was dismissed by Judge Alistair McCreath, who said: "He has been able to conduct himself for years, even if he did have those two conditions. If he had a personality disorder, it would just explain who he is."

A fruitcake of the first order.

To be fair if you are a wealthy man and in Ted Heaths position and someone publishes the sort of things in the book Gerry is reading then it isn't about principal.

You couldn't/wouldn't let it go.

Very weird to say the least.

No. There could be all kinds of reasons as I said above. Especially if the author was a loon.

He then continues in his 2001 book with this.

"about the abuse at children's homes in North Wales and after publication and years of fighting by a handful of decent people, a government "inquiry" was forced to reveal the massive and systematic abuse of children at the homes for more than 30 years. However, as always, the big fish are protected by the system and the small fry are set up to take the consequences. This is why famous pedophiles and child abusers such as (Name omitted by Gerry as still living today), Ted Heath and the UK businessman and politician, Lord McAlpine, are allowed to escape the law... "

Still no problems, even the still living politician did not sue either, Lord Mcalpine was also alive when this claim was made, he was alive until 2014,,,again no complaint made by any of them....Are you starting to get the gist of things now....

If I'm not mistaken I think you refer to this fella?: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/michael-shrimpton-barrister-who-claimed-5116584

Before sentencing at Southwark Crown Court, his defence team asked for an adjournment for further psychological tests to establish if Shrimpton had Asperger's syndrome or a narcissistic personality disorder, which could explain his behaviour.

However the request was dismissed by Judge Alistair McCreath, who said: "He has been able to conduct himself for years, even if he did have those two conditions. If he had a personality disorder, it would just explain who he is."

A fruitcake of the first order.

You are very much mistaken....

To be fair if you are a wealthy man and in Ted Heaths position and someone publishes the sort of things in the book Gerry is reading then it isn't about principal.

You couldn't/wouldn't let it go.

Very weird to say the least.

No. There could be all kinds of reasons as I said above. Especially if the author was a loon.

I am sure money or the character of the author is not the reason, I am sure with a person like "the Honorable Sir Edward Heath" his reputation would be of been paramount. It would have been no trouble for a man of his means to set his legal team to the task....

I mentioned the author earlier, it was dismissed as a loon...loon or not Icke would of been sued for libel..

Its not just him, many others have come forward over the years and claimed he abused them, witnesses have reported him picking up boys from jersey Haut de la Garenne children's home and taking them on his boat, the morning cloud..

Heath was friends with Jimmy Savile, as many of the royals and high politicians were. Do you realise that Jimmy Saville used to spend many Christmas's with Margaret Thatcher at chequers, he was also privy to the inner circles of the Royal Family, he also liked visiting morgues also.....

Of course it goes to the very top.....

You reckon Maggie was at it too then with Jimbo? Heath liked visiting morgues? Or was that Jimmy. Ted, Jimmy and Maggie at a child abuse orgy. Ted was only prtending to hate her guts then. Hey, maybe Teddy boy took us into Europe because he's a satanist and he knew it would be Hell. And that 3 day week. Lot's of power cuts and time off for everyone to practice their rituals. Sorry you are a nutcase.

That's fine, stay in your comfort zone, I fully understand...

Look into the number of children that go missing each year, I mean the number that are never found!!! You will be surprised.

Where do you think they go?

Orphans are the easiest to dispense of, that is why children's homes are where most of this goes on.

You reckon Maggie was at it too then with Jimbo? Heath liked visiting morgues? Or was that Jimmy. Ted, Jimmy and Maggie at a child abuse orgy. Ted was only prtending to hate her guts then. Hey, maybe Teddy boy took us into Europe because he's a satanist and he knew it would be Hell. And that 3 day week. Lot's of power cuts and time off for everyone to practice their rituals. Sorry you are a nutcase.

Please look into Leon Brittain, Maggie's number one guy...He seemed to lose the list of names and also the report given to him about institutionalized pedophilia in Thatchers and Heaths governments.., then he suddenly dies of cancer, when nobody was aware he had cancer..

Notice also the (Sir) before the names of the accused...

Archived