Ted Heath

Max Power

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, lets use some logic, Sir Jimmy Savile got away with his crimes for decades, how so when he had links with the below people, there are many more.

Now don't you think the security services would have checked out jimmy if he was spending time at Windsor castle, Buckingham palace, bal -moral , the PMs country estate, frolicking with Charles and Diana......

Who do you think was watching his back,,,and why?

P13_SAV_303912k.jpg

Edward-Heath-right-and-Jimmy-Savile-rehe

5270724_savile_that_369138c.jpg

Do you remember Rolf Harris (MBE, OBE, CBE), the queens artist!!!!

The people putting the reports on sir peters desk would have known and kept quiet also, I am sure dozens of investigators would have been involved.

And in my opinion to have known about such things and not to have spoken out makes you just as bad..

For Christ's sake. So Maggie and Ted appeared on Jim'll Fix It. Big deal. Millions watched it. Politicians like to be on the media. Shock. Horror. The trouble is that society has become so sexualised now that the young cannot believe that anyone could possibly be assexual.

Rolf Harris was not the Queen's artist. She sat for him once on sufferance because she was advised it would be a popular thing to do. Grow up.

Jim spent his new years eves with maggie

OK. But he was always social climbing. Probably thought he was a bit of a joke. This does not mean that she was in any way conversant with, compliant towards or accommodating of his criminal activity. That is the problem with the gossip industry that has grown up around him. If you knew him you were "at it". "Nudge, nudge, Savile spent 11 New Years Eves with Maggie." Sounds bad doesn't it? What else do we know? Maybe he was in bed with her. More likely he was tolerated for a few hours and then shown the door. They don't strike me as likely soulmates. The gullible just take it all in and go looking for more.

Archived