...And they're off...in the Peel and Glenfaba steeplechase

Uhtred

I used that gag at post #10 you charlatan:D

Given the 100 pager Amy received, why are we not a little more animated here? Is it because the pair of tits are standing for election rather than creating an erection? Perhaps if the candidates tabbed our IP addresses (whatever that means) we would be more outraged.

You're quite right...not exactly a flood of comments. Likely then that the electorate prove to be similarly lethargic on polling day. What chance Von Richthofen elected with 500 votes? Peel is normally well up for a Keys election but even the hardened politicos of the Sunset City don't seem to be engaging with this contest...or so I'm hearing from Purt ny Hinshey.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used that gag at post #10 you charlatan:D

Given the 100 pager Amy received, why are we not a little more animated here? Is it because the pair of tits are standing for election rather than creating an erection? Perhaps if the candidates tabbed our IP addresses (whatever that means) we would be more outraged.

You're quite right...not exactly a flood of comments. Likely then that the electorate prove to be similarly lethargic on polling day. What chance Von Richthofen elected with 500 votes? Peel is normally well up for a Keys election but even the hardened politicos of the Sunset City don't seem to be engaging with this contest...or so I'm hearing from Purt ny Hinshey.

I think all the usual sock puppets are on holiday. Try again in 2 weeks or so when the 3 people with the 25 different characters are back to join this debate.

It's as many as 3 is it?!

Given the 100 pager Amy received, why are we not a little more animated here?

Probably because none of them have been spewing vitriol all over the internet (yet)

David Pownall has... And Amy has leaped to his defence!

Pownall then started threatening to report another candidate for poster violations unless the screenshots of his racially offensive language were removed, saying that this would result in that candidate's instant suspension! This candidate had absolutely nothing to do with the screenshots as far as I am aware.
https://www.facebook.com/manannansreview/posts/867202233364658

He then started crying that he was being bullied, lashed out with pathetic insults against anyone who disagreed with him, blocked users who criticised his language, threatened to "track down" the woman he thought was responsible for the "c****y" screenshots, and when Amy Burns thought she had figured out who was behind Manannan's Review Pownall posted that name all over the MR page along with many messages along the lines of "See you soon...... Take care!"

But he had no evidence that the person Amy named was actually involved in any way at all.

Archived