...And they're off...in the Peel and Glenfaba steeplechase

Uhtred

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Pownall, a Manx National Heritage site supervisor, has tried to become an MHK in the past. He stood in Castletown in 2011.[/size]

They all seem to have reasonable work positions and good luck to them for applying[/size]

What does a site supervisor for MNH do? Stop people from stealing things like Peel Castle?

Ask him as I'm sure that he must have other attributes before he got the post in the first place.

Some people are basing their opinions of others by their work status and so I threw it out there to see if this is the only thing people consider as being credible.

So the question would have to be if their work position doesn't make any difference to peoples expectations, then what else is credible and can it be measured?

Mr Pownall, a Manx National Heritage site supervisor, has tried to become an MHK in the past. He stood in Castletown in 2011.[/size]

They all seem to have reasonable work positions and good luck to them for applying[/size]

What does a site supervisor for MNH do? Stop people from stealing things like Peel Castle?

Ask him as I'm sure that he must have other attributes before he got the post in the first place.

Some people are basing their opinions of others by their work status and so I threw it out there to see if this is the only thing people consider as being credible.

So the question would have to be if their work position doesn't make any difference to peoples expectations, then what else is credible and can it be measured?

Are you for real? Why do you always throw a load of random stuff that only you seem to get into threads? What is important about anyone's job? Hanson is a dentist. I can't imagine his ability to do fillings or a root canal has any bearing in him representing the people of Peel as MHK. Surely people's policies are what count?

Are you for real? Why do you always throw a load of random stuff that only you seem to get into threads? What is important about anyone's job? Hanson is a dentist. I can't imagine his ability to do fillings or a root canal has any bearing in him representing the people of Peel as MHK. Surely people's policies are what count?

Yes I am for real and you shouldn't get too excited as I have as much interest in this as I do you.

Now you asked me a question about why do I always throw random stuff into threads.

My answer is that I like to ask questions which is exactly what you just did to me and quite simply, without answering the question, you wouldn't know the answer.

Your question - What is important about anyone's job?

My answer - I would expect people to frown on those with limited positions and even from you, you ridiculed (you do a lot of that), you ridiculed a site supervisor and suggested that the only thing he does is to stop people stealing things like Peel Castle. So the position means something to you or you wouldn't have mentioned it.

The one good thing you brought up was peoples policies and that's where I was getting to next. Policies are helpful as it shows their direction on what they would like to do for the people, although it could also depend on who wrote it and they're just covering the angles but don't really know enough about the subject.

Now you should know me by now and how I respond if 'slagged off' unless that was your intention in the first place and you wanted me to respond to you? Up to you whether you want me to waste more of your time or not?

Now you should know me by now and how I respond if 'slagged off' unless that was your intention in the first place and you wanted me to respond to you? Up to you whether you want me to waste more of your time or not?

Why would I know you by now? I have read a few of your posts and understood none of them. I was just asking a question which I subsequently regret asking as all I got was more of the same.

Archived