...And they're off...in the Peel and Glenfaba steeplechase

Uhtred

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might be a bit of a laugh to see what havoc he could cause in a very short Keys career

But I suppose Talbot is more likely to do something useful, tho' again not much in a short time in the Keys [he'd probably do the Corkish dash before the general election]

It might be a bit of a laugh to see what havoc he could cause in a very short Keys career

But I suppose Talbot is more likely to do something useful, tho' again not much in a short time in the Keys [he'd probably do the Corkish dash before the general election]

Talbot lives on the patch (Dalby I think) but stood in Michael previously. Whether that prejudices him in the eyes of the punters remains to be seen.

Von Richthofen would, I agree, be hilarious....but only for 5 minutes.

You get the impression he might have fled his vociferous former electorate in England

Wonder who the twenty people are in Glenfaba who think he has a contribution to make to the constituency?

Zay will be ze ozair members of ze sqvadron...ze Flyink Baron has zem obeying every order!

You get the impression he might have fled his vociferous former electorate in England

Wonder who the twenty people are in Glenfaba who think he has a contribution to make to the constituency?

Zay will be ze ozair members of ze sqvadron...ze Flyink Baron has zem obeying every order!

Sorry, but you do realise you have implied a French accent there do you?

Sorry, but you do realise you have implied a French accent there do you?

I haff no vay of expressing ze Cherman accent via ziss mobile fone.

(Besides, it's a well known fact than Von Richthofen liked to amuse his fellow pilots with a comedy French accent).

Wasn't Boot part of this farrago?

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/39254-selfish-low-flying-bastards/

What happened to the non-planning-permission "airfield" in the end?

This made me smile http://www.courier.co.uk/Baron-Boot-steps/story-11997959-detail/story.html

"Known in many circles simply as "The Baron", he began his four-year reign as Sandgate Parish Council chairman in 2007 in highly-controversial circumstances when he spearheaded a move to change the village into a town.

He instantly faced a revolt from outraged residents and, after many months of wrangling, was forced into an embarrassing U-turn to keep Sandgate as a village."

Now why would he push for it to be a town? You don't suppose it's because then it would need a mayor and he had the ideal candidate in mind?

Shome mishtake shurely!

What a rep. Dreadful.

I used that gag at post #10 you charlatanbiggrin.png

Given the 100 pager Amy received, why are we not a little more animated here? Is it because the pair of tits are standing for election rather than creating an erection? Perhaps if the candidates tabbed our IP addresses (whatever that means) we would be more outraged.

Archived