Community Speed Watch

Rhumsaa

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be happy to do me bit for the community spotting these fellas speeding. I'm down the Legion most afternoons so this could save me a few quid. The price of a pint these days! Who can afford to spend all their pension down the pub? Anyway I hate these flash fellas in their big Land Rovers and that. They'd be the first on my list. Flash buggers and none of them proper Manx fellas. I could just pick them out. That would make a few quid easy. I wonder if you get commission? I wouldn't see any of them in the Legion either so what would I care? Not like that Alex Downie. I see him in there all the time. Can't remember what he drives though. Used to have a Brown Austin Montego. With a roof rack for his brushes. That was in 1988 though. I wouldn't want to give him a ticket. I wonder what he drives now? I could put him on me list for no ticket. Now there's a great Manx fella who should never get a ticket for anything. I think I'll ring the police and get an application.

I like this as there's some good points made. Select and pick or maybe something sounding similar to that

Lets be honest, nobody is going to get a ticket this is more of a deterrent to make drivers think 'hmm I wonder if that's a real copper or one of those neighbourhood watch types' I'm sure if enough speeders are zapped in a certain spot they'll stick a real copper there and start raking the cash in.

Great idea; I'll do Onchan

And I'll do the speed limited sections of the TT course during TT fortnight:devil:

There are no shortage of Speed Cameras out over TT . If there were as many for the rest of the year the Courts wouldn't be able to cope. It would be good if the local speed merchants could get it through their heads that they are a pest on the roads. If this initiative helps , good .

Can you re-post that in English?

Would that be the language full of French and German words. I had no trouble understating it , but I can understand that the circles you move in May have trouble. Repeat = Boat , Morning, be there

Archived