Manx Forums Xmas Party

Rhumsaa

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I remember the drunk guy, no no FCMR.

I have a suggestion, lets have the party at the start-mid December because people (not me) may be having works do's and that kind of thing. I'm free all the time, except for the night the snooker is on at the Villa.

An elf? That would be quite amusing smile.png Leave it with me.

Love the elf idea too - can you make it a kinky sort of elf with stockings etc please.

Is there any other kind?

Declan, what's with the bigger moany face attitude than usual? As was said on the other tread "If you don't like it, you don't have to go." and you don't have to look at this thread if the subject offends you so. I have some acquaintances I've made here that I'd like to see more often but don't, be nice to catch up with them off line. Also, last time I was that busy eating sandwiches & marrying my daughter off to AC that I hardly spoke to Wrighty or Stu Peters (although I do believe we might have issues over air space, he likes to talk too).

Oh grow-up! I'm playing my traditional role every time you lot decide to have these daft meetings.

Saturday 28th November

Saturday 5th December

Saturday 12th December

Do these look like favourite dates? Want a poll?

What about a venue? Nothing reserved just rock up at a pub and stake out a corner or would you like to book something?

ETA: Correct date

Declan, what's with the bigger moany face attitude than usual? As was said on the other tread "If you don't like it, you don't have to go." and you don't have to look at this thread if the subject offends you so. I have some acquaintances I've made here that I'd like to see more often but don't, be nice to catch up with them off line. Also, last time I was that busy eating sandwiches & marrying my daughter off to AC that I hardly spoke to Wrighty or Stu Peters (although I do believe we might have issues over air space, he likes to talk too).

Oh grow-up! I'm playing my traditional role every time you lot come decide to have these daft meetings.

you could come as the Grinch?

Saturday 28th November

Saturday 5th December

Saturday 5th December

What about a venue? Nothing reserved just rock up at a pub and stake out a corner or would you like to book something?

I take it by them dates, the 5th is preferred! :-)

Saturday 28th November

Saturday 5th December

Saturday 5th December

I take it by them dates, the 5th is preferred! :-)

haha

damn copy and paste

Love the elf idea too - can you make it a kinky sort of elf with stockings etc please.

Is there any other kind?

ETA - make a poll santa smile.png

Yes!

my edit went wrong, but it's amused me now.

I was going to write make a pole santa but then the whole elf and stockings thing sprang to mind and I don't want MF to be off MrBees list of approved friends for me smile.png

I had similar thoughts

Didn't you say you were a Ballaugh local? The Raven is a good pub.

I am local in the sense that Ramsey is 6 miles away from Ballaugh

Just thought I'd read something in one of your posts about living in Ballaugh now. Obviously I was mistaken, shit that was hard to write! Anyhoo, Ramsey is my town, bugger off!

Archived