Manx Forums Xmas Party

Rhumsaa

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For sure. Nothing anyone has ever said on here has ever made me think I'd avoid them irl. Then again, I have the memory of a gnat.

I'm not sure if 'exposing' yourself is necessary or relevant at such an event. It is surely just a group of people who take an interest in what is going on in the Island.There's plenty of common ground in real life. It sounds like it would be a good do.

So it's looking like 5th December is a prime date choice?

Any location preference in Douglas? Railway again?

5th may be the most popular, but is it the least unpopular? I can't do the 5th. In any case, the most popular seems to be Declan's 'Bah Humbug' option.

5th may be the most popular, but is it the least unpopular? I can't do the 5th. In any case, the most popular seems to be Declan's 'Bah Humbug' option.

Well in the absence of people providing clear data in responses it's the best poll I could come up with. Happy to recreate one if you have other parameters.

Well in the absence of people providing clear data in responses it's the best poll I could come up with. Happy to recreate one if you have other parameters.

How about an option to invite Juan as guest of honour, then Watty and Declan could go on the bus together.

Should I have mentioned the bus?

Archived