Those McCann's at it again

rmanx

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodness, you are quite the misanthrope. Your distaste at how a family has motivated itself to deal with a tragedy says more about you than them.

You mean the family that quite clearly are involved in the disappearance?

I was more so pointing out how "unfair" SY's investigation into one child (that is clearly dead) compared to the hundreds if not thousands of missing children every year.

Ben Needham is a good example.

Goodness, you are quite the misanthrope. Your distaste at how a family has motivated itself to deal with a tragedy says more about you than them.

I was more so pointing out how "unfair" SY's investigation into one child (that is clearly dead) compared to the hundreds if not thousands of missing children every year.

A lot of folk think the same as you.

Two of the most sought after sniffer dogs (blood and cadaver), in the world, show positive responses all over the McCann's, their apartment and their hire car....completely ignored.

Wonder if it has anything to do with Jerry's government connection...

Sorry, when you say "involved" are you saying they were complicit in her disappearance?

Sorry, when you say "involved" are you saying they were complicit in her disappearance?

They were involved in her disappearance.

If they hadn't left her and her siblings alone that night she would not have gone missing

Of course. Its bloody obvious.

Two of the most sought after sniffer dogs (blood and cadaver), in the world, show positive responses all over the McCann's, their apartment and their hire car....completely ignored.

Considering she was on holiday with them wouldn't you expect that?

Her blood and cadaverine (a smell produced by dead bodies)? Only if she was dead.

Normally I find your posts to be well considered and bang on but I think you're way off the mark on this one

Archived