Ramsey Pier Community Trust

Katman

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's disgusting really that the pier wasn't fully renovated 25 years ago when we had oodles of money and the cost was only several million for the whole job.

It'll be wonderful to see it back in some shape or form. Spent many a summer out there conger bashing!

It's disgusting really that the pier wasn't fully renovated 25 years ago when we had oodles of money and the cost was only several million for the whole job.

It'll be wonderful to see it back in some shape or form. Spent many a summer out there conger bashing!

It's a very good point. If we've lost a third of our income, what the bloody hell was it all going on if things like this weren't sorted out?

I am thankful for people of vision who act rather than type things on web forums, and I will be devoting time and work to this project as it hopefully moves forward.

The first stage is a survey to determine exactly what has to be replaced, and that is what will be taking place next moth.

Here is the fundraising page & I do hope people will be prepared to put their hands in their pockets.

https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/richard-crowhurst

I was almost tempted to donate or offer help until I saw it was that asshole Crowhurst involved. The only thing I'd give him is a gallon of petrol and a box of matches.

Archived