Ramsey Pier Community Trust

Katman

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take a look at his facebook page,you'll see what he's really interested in. Himself

There is a video of him up the mountain spouting off about how the bikers have destroyed the green lanes ( the original roads)

He is, in the view of many, a complete tit and not a Manx one either.

This PC will not copy the link but it's not hard to find.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12688775

or maybe it did work.

PS good luck with the task ahead

Far from it. Just another odious halfwit trying to fill his empty soul with nothing more than a desperate need to prove his worth to the world. No wonder he isn't a director of the local woodland trust anymore

If Crowhurst is the driver behind the restoration, then he will win a few Brownie points from me, but my cynical side says that might not be the case.

The Tom fella seems to be the man.

Far from it. Just another odious halfwit trying to fill his empty soul with nothing more than a desperate need to prove his worth to the world. No wonder he isn't a director of the local woodland trust anymore

If Crowhurst is the driver behind the restoration, then he will win a few Brownie points from me, but my cynical side says that might not be the case.

The Tom fella seems to be the man.

Tom is the main man

oh you're so BB, MTP and lots of others. You give it so away.

Why though?..u sad man.

Why though?..u sad man.

Fuck off, I've never even heard of the Pier bloke and I'm all for it being restored.

Why though?..u sad man.

Fuck off, I've never even heard of the Pier bloke and I'm all for it being restored.

Strange though that you're always on here within the same hour(s) though.

You're sussed.

So you...fu** off.

Why though?..u sad man.

Nothing is being given away. It's just your assumptive behaviour can't understand I have no other alias on here. Nice effort,but a tad feeble

Wow. 80 quid in 12 hours. Another 68 years and they'll be there!

Why am I against this? Because I'd rather see a £1.5m crowd fund go to something more useful, like a dozen or more local charities.

What a strange logic

Why am I against this? Because I'd rather see a £1.5m crowd fund go to something more useful, like a dozen or more local charities.

I'm sure they could crowd fund for themselves if they wanted to. On one hand you're laughing at there only being £80 raised in 12 hours and then complaining that £1.5 would be better off going to local charities. It's not as if the pier fund is taking away any funding from anything ''more useful''.

You are beginning to sound a bit like GC .

Just out of idle curiosity why do you feel that you have the right to determine how others choose to dispose of their money?

Do you ever put your hand in your own pocket to support any local charities and would you take instructions from some poster on an internet site to divert those moneys to a cause they approve of?

If you don't wish to contribute ......... fine ........... , but do not presume to direct others how to conduct their affairs.

hope this helpsflowers.gif

Archived