Douglas South

Mission

David Fowler, a self employed businessman is the first candidate to declare his intention to stand in September's General Election in Douglas Southt constituency.

David, who has lived in the constituency for over six years says his key priorities are to cut government waste and to ensure that our taxes are spent more efficiently. He would also make it a priority to promote tourism and hotels in a bid to boost the Manx economy. He also believes in protecting ratepayers from the new banding system, which could see rates bills rising if it is not stopped.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Fowler, a self employed businessman is the first candidate to declare his intention to stand in September's General Election in the newly drawn-up Douglas West constituency.

David, who has lived in the constituency for over six years says his key priorities are to cut government waste and to ensure that our taxes are spent more efficiently. He would also make it a priority to promote tourism and hotels in a bid to boost the Manx economy. He also believes in protecting ratepayers from the new banding system, which could see rates bills rising if it is not stopped.

He should be campaigning for an all Island rate that's the best way to protect Douglas ratepayers.

you can stick your all island rate right up your arse omf. i pay for the graveyard out here even though i don't use it but at least i dont have to drive 25 miles to look at my investment. plus i have to put up with gayboy cyclists poncing about over my happily contributed towards roads.... no chance.. douglas is the cultural and entertainment mecca of the isle of man. you have basked in the reflected glory so you and all others from the metropolis should pay for it.

Douglas South was re-named Farmhill, Outbuildings and Jurby West but Bill M didn't like that so it was re-re-named Douglas South, Dlas North is now Houghtonville and Rushen is now Rushen and bits of Ukraine!

Braddan has been re-named 'Hands off, Douglas!' and Santon is....... well, where the hell is Santon!!! Peel is St Johns and St Johns is Kirk Michael an Laxey is now, ' hoots mon, i've no got me full pension yet, laddie'! 'You'll have had your tea?' is the rallying call there.

A certain commissioner is eyeing up Maughold but isn't sure of the Laxey chav support, while Allan Bell and Peter Karran are not going to stand but will turn up anyway!

On the LibVan front, Kate is buying lots of throat linctus and Pat is going to shave and biscuits are to be upgraded to M&S Luxury chocolate selection.

The Isle of Man is to become a super constituency, to be named Who Will Have Us? Anyone?

Douglas South was re-named Farmhill, Outbuildings and Jurby West but Bill M didn't like that so it was re-re-named Douglas South, Dlas North is now Houghtonville and Rushen is now Rushen and bits of Ukraine!

Braddan has been re-named 'Hands off, Douglas!' and Santon is....... well, where the hell is Santon!!! Peel is St Johns and St Johns is Kirk Michael an Laxey is now, ' hoots mon, i've no got me full pension yet, laddie'! 'You'll have had your tea?' is the rallying call there.

A certain commissioner is eyeing up Maughold but isn't sure of the Laxey chav support, while Allan Bell and Peter Karran are not going to stand but will turn up anyway!

On the LibVan front, Kate is buying lots of throat linctus and Pat is going to shave and biscuits are to be upgraded to M&S Luxury chocolate selection.

The Isle of Man is to become a super constituency, to be named Who Will Have Us? Anyone?

You need to cut back on your alcohol consumption.

Archived