Binlid takes over Manx Radio

Kerry Coops

Just because he's an MLC it doesn't mean he is on the council in a political capacity - it's a statutory board (I think?)

Of course it's political. Bell appointed him, he gets paid for chairing the board. Do you believe he would do it for nothing? It may be a statutory board like the Post Office and Gambling Commission etc, but it's a throwback to the past.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're a tiresome smartarse, but which part of my post is bitter ? I'm calling it as I see it. Put your own case chum.

Notwell is much more than a tiresome smartarse - he or she is an avatar of the Cabinet Office disinformation black ops unit designed to post a relentless avalanche of undiluted shite to the extent that the rest of us just fuck off and MF shuts down through inactivity.

You're a tiresome smartarse, but which part of my post is bitter ? I'm calling it as I see it. Put your own case chum.

Notwell is much more than a tiresome smartarse - he or she is an avatar of the Cabinet Office disinformation black ops unit designed to post a relentless avalanche of undiluted shite to the extent that the rest of us just fuck off and MF shuts down through inactivity.

Succinctly put!

http://www.iomarts.com/uploads/funding-strategy-2016.pdf

Public money from lottery sales

Appointments made by Minister for education not Bell

http://www.iomarts.com/who-we-are/overview/

Membership is entirely voluntary

http://www.iomarts.com/who-we-are/

Some vacancies right now for all the art experts on here

http://www.iomarts.com/news/features/currently-seeking-new-members-for-the-isle-of-man-arts-council/

I like that Alex Grimley. He plays the Troggs a lot. I like the Troggs me. That's music from when I was a young fella that. Not like all that jouster music you get on the radio now. I only listen to Manx Radio me. Well I only like music from the sixties or seventies. And they play that all day! I don't like that woman's hour though. I go down the Legion when that's on. Well who wants to listen to them women witter on about jam rags and that? No proper Manx fella that's for sure! If young Alex plays more Troggs that's good enough for me! I bet he never plays any jouster music that fella!

You are funny. I've nothing to do with government. Never have done unless you want to count Forces time.

The tiresome thing is having to pull up bitter people like you that don't have a positive thing to say about anything. Be that government or anything else really

I've said negative things about government but I don't view everything government related in a negative light. That is ALL you do. It's sad really

You are funny. I've nothing to do with government. Never have done unless you want to count Forces time.

The tiresome thing is having to pull up bitter people like you that don't have a positive thing to say about anything. Be that government or anything else really

I've said negative things about government but I don't view everything government related in a negative light. That is ALL you do. It's sad really

Yeah definitely a forumbot, not a person at all. The CIA created a series of algorithms in the 1980s designed to replicate human interaction but to convey establishment friendly messages and psyops. Eventually the CIA shared the technology with friendly intelligence agencies and an early version has clearly found its way to the Cabinet Office. Of course the CIA/MI5/MI6 still use these things but they're far more sophisticated these days than "Notwell".

That's ace. And you are one of 4 sock puppets that are predictably depressive and think it's all one big conspiracy .

You should get out a bit from your bedroom . There is more to life than numbing up your arm and yanking the head of it whilst being angry at everyone.

No Gladys, he's been promoted to Programme/Content Controller (a job he's been understudying for some time). He won the position against stiff competition, presumably not including the alleged malcontents Kerry refers to who (as in most organisations) are happiest spreading gloom outside whilst still cashing the paycheques.

Where's Marc Tyley going? He's a good broadcaster.

Just hearing that Alex Brindley is now in charge of the Nation Station. Many people working there are not happy.

I hope this doesn't mean that nice Mr Tyley is leaving.

Maybe they could create another position for him higher up in the MR hierarchy.

MR doesn't seem strapped for cash lately. During the past year or so, there seem to have been quite a few new news readers and young lady presenters/producers. Even the Intern Post, which for years was voluntary, has now become a paid position.

However, I agree with an earlier poster who intimated that now that Brindley has become Programme/Content Controller, it might keep him off the air more.

the next person that disses alex brindley on here i will personally hunt down and rip their fucking throats out. alex is better than this. he is better than all of this

he could be. but some of his inferred sexual banter is truly cringe worthy, I just can't listen to him, he's like a smutty teenager given a soapbox and audience and thinks everything that comes out of his mouth is what people want to hear, it just isn't these days, the benny hill humour is not appropriate for a national broadcasting establishment as far as I'm concerned.

the next person that disses alex brindley on here i will personally hunt down and rip their fucking throats out. alex is better than this. he is better than all of this

he could be. but some of his inferred sexual banter is truly cringe worthy, I just can't listen to him, he's like a smutty teenager given a soapbox and audience and thinks everything that comes out of his mouth is what people want to hear, it just isn't these days, the benny hill humour is not appropriate for a national broadcasting establishment as far as I'm concerned.

His listening figures will dictate how his banter is received.

What isn't good for middle aged man might be perfectly fine for a middle aged bird listening. And if they are the majority then fair enough

Archived