Sellafield, How safe on our doorstep..?

quilp

Most people who live on the island knew about Sellafield before moving here so it would be a bit off to moan about it. If you don't like it you could always move somewhere else.

I didn't move here.

I was expecting someone to go "Whoosh!" at this point, but as they haven't, I'll just point out that MTP was presumably referring to the argument often made (perhaps even by your good self) that if people objected to the races round the TT circuit, then they should have known they were on before moving near.

In a few years time when the bikes are powered by individual nuclear reactors we'll have the lowest immigration rates ever.....you'll see.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most people who live on the island knew about Sellafield before moving here so it would be a bit off to moan about it. If you don't like it you could always move somewhere else.

I didn't move here.

I was expecting someone to go "Whoosh!" at this point, but as they haven't, I'll just point out that MTP was presumably referring to the argument often made (perhaps even by your good self) that if people objected to the races round the TT circuit, then they should have known they were on before moving near.

No shit Sherlock. If I had been starting threads of a rate of about four a week under various psuedems for the last few years complaining about Sellafield then he may have a point. However as things are I've mentioned it's history once on this forum in response to someone else's thread, and I was born here.

Archived