Here are the results of next week's election

Uhtred

It is a strange person that says a different candidate rather than just say nothing.

I've been telling them I voted for Churchill for more elections than I can remember.What's strange about that?

The fact that you are Adolf Hitler

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be about 09:30pm. I would STRONGLY recommend the candidates and their agents to keep an eye on the exit polls. They are surprisingly accurate. It is not unknown for a returning officer to accidentally place the wrong batch of votes on the wrong pile.

There is no shame in asking for a recount if a candidate is not happy.

Do we have exit polls?

Last time around I think the only one MRs exit poll called wrongly was Glenfaba - they had Boot beating Anderson, otherwise they were spot on.

They weren't asking anyone in rural polling stations today

Last time the schools carried out exit polls and they were surprisingly accurate. Yes, some people might tell them different but it is a small number and consistent throughout. It is a strange person that says a different candidate rather than just say nothing. Maybe Ramsey folk are particularly strange?

Maybe all the people who refuse to answer are those who vote for a specific competition.

Should be about 09:30pm. I would STRONGLY recommend the candidates and their agents to keep an eye on the exit polls. They are surprisingly accurate. It is not unknown for a returning officer to accidentally place the wrong batch of votes on the wrong pile.

There is no shame in asking for a recount if a candidate is not happy.

Do we have exit polls?

Last time around I think the only one MRs exit poll called wrongly was Glenfaba - they had Boot beating Anderson, otherwise they were spot on.

They weren't asking anyone in rural polling stations today

That's because they throw away all the ballot papers from rural polling stations without counting them.

State broadcaster is doing one of them amazing programmes where no one can talk about the candidates for TWO HOURS until the polls close

Good news is that Beth's on it

Bad news is that fella who duffed up Chris Thomas summit rotten in his MR interview is also on it

Does he know that the Treasury Minister is the single shareholder in the nations station?

Nobody asked me who I voted for

I got offered a sticker to show I had voted but I declined on the basis I am not 12

I feel swizzed. I never got a certificate.

"Swizzed"... magnificent word. I feel a campaign to bring it to the fore again coming on.

Archived