Results night megathread

TheTeapot

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why people are so interested and at the edge of their seats to find out who won. When all is said and done, the island is screwed no matter who becomes an MHK. We've already passed the point of no return. An MHK can't do much.

I don't understand why people are so interested and at the edge of their seats to find out who won. When all is said and done, the island is screwed no matter who becomes an MHK. We've already passed the point of no return. An MHK can't do much.

The Island isn't screwed.....I don't subscribe to that.

However, I do agree that it doesn't matter who is elected....by in large they won't make a difference. Just as the last lot....and the lot before them haven't.

It's a bit like watching banger racing: more exciting (well, a bit) than it as any right to be, plenty of aggro and a bloody big mess left behind at the end for others to clear up. And at the end of the day little in the world has changed.

Archived