Job wanted

Willastonjohn

Due to a change of circumstances I'm looking for a change in career for the new year. Having worked in a position of high responsibility for the last 10 years I'm happy to look at anything. My key skills are:

- Getting irrationally angry

- Shouting at people

- Bullying (as and when required)

- Generally acting like a dick and throwing my weight around

I thrive in toxic environments (mostly self created) and am not frightened of having a scrap with people whether justified or not. My key strength is a complete lack of introspection and self awareness which means I can operate entirely in a bubble from anyone in my immediate environment no matter how toxic, unpleasant, or generally unplatable the working environment may be. Whatever goes wrong rest assured it will be everyone's fault but mine.

If you are interested in creating a hostile, unpleasant, and thoroughly unworkable environment for your business then I'm probably your man.

(PS: I am happy to wear a sandwich board proclaiming the world is coming to an end and to shout at passing inanimate objects or birds).

If you're interested I'd be happy to wrap my CV round a brick and throw it through your window. It will be your fault if anyone gets hurt.

John.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to a change of circumstances I'm looking for a change in career for the new year. Having worked in a position of high responsibility for the last 10 years I'm happy to look at anything. My key skills are:

- Shouting at people

I thrive in toxic environments (mostly self created) and am not frightened of having a scrap with people whether justified or not. My key strength is a complete lack of introspection and self awareness which means I can operate entirely in a bubble from anyone in my immediate environment no matter how toxic, unpleasant, or generally unplatable the working environment may be. Whatever goes wrong rest assured it will be everyone's fault but mine.

If you are interested in creating a hostile, unpleasant, and thoroughly unworkable environment for your business then I'm probably your man.

(PS: I am happy to wear a sandwich board proclaiming the world is coming to an end and to shout at passing inanimate objects or birds).

If you're interested I'd be happy to wrap my CV round a brick and throw it through your window. It will be your fault if anyone gets hurt.

John.

Are you also quite obese? If so give Bus Vannin a shout.

- Shouting at people

John.

You could wait 5 years and stand for election as an MHK, representing Douglas North, you sound as though you have all the pre-requisite skills to be an MHK.

Have you considered a career in parking supervision?

You'd get a clipboard and a fluorescent jacket

That's the job for me when I'm done in this line of work.

Tickets pre written out so they can be filled in quickly. No salary, purely price work.w00t.gif

Thanks Declan. That's exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for. I could be a right bastard in that sort of job and the option of wearing a fluorescent jacket would be nice as I think they suit me. Does G4S do them in XL? Those parking supervisors hats are very official looking too and I could certainly boss a lot of people about and generally be a right twat with one of them hats on. There's no better way to create a completely toxic environment than to start haranguing members of the public with £60 fines. I'd love to see the look on their stupid faces as I shout at them for being dicks and make old ladies cry.

Do you know what the pension is like? I'm not really into putting too much in as that's for mugs isn't it?

I've got a good six months payoff to spend yet so I'm not looking for anything this side of Christmas but if you think of anything else please PM me.

Cheers

John

Thanks Declan. That's exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for. I could be a right bastard in that sort of job and the option of wearing a fluorescent jacket would be nice as I think they suit me. Does G4S do them in XL? Those parking supervisors hats are very official looking too and I could certainly boss a lot of people about and generally be a right twat with one of them hats on. There's no better way to create a completely toxic environment than to start haranguing members of the public with £60 fines. I'd love to see the look on their stupid faces as I shout at them for being dicks and make old ladies cry.

Do you know what the pension is like? I'm not really into putting too much in as that's for mugs isn't it?

I've got a good six months payoff to spend yet so I'm not looking for anything this side of Christmas but if you think of anything else please PM me.

Cheers

John

Sure you are well qualified for airport bobby job harassing any motorist that dares to pull up in front of the buidling.

Archived