Job wanted

Willastonjohn

What about a job with the IOM Examiner as an 'Agony Aunt'?

You could help people deal with life's little ups and down, such as when they get letters from previous loved ones...

Dear John

I have had enough, and

have left you.

I gave you nearly 20 years,

but am now devoted to you.

Jo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about a job with the IOM Examiner as an 'Agony Aunt'?

You could help people deal with life's little ups and down, such as when they get letters from previous loved ones...

Dear John

I have had enough, and

have left you.

I gave you nearly 20 years,

but am now devoted to you.

Jo

Unfortunately Albert I completely lack compassion or indeed any ability to self analyse or filter what's going through my head so I'd probably just tell them all to fuck off. Also I'm not really that interested in other people's views or problems or anything. Or in pretending that I care about anyone else other than me. Because I don't really.

If you think of anything else let me know.

Cheers

John

Have you tried a dating site?

Not really Gladys. I'd much prefer to shout at a woman than anything else. I always find that a bit of amiable shouting serves to keep them in their place. As I lack any form of social filter I would doubt online dating would be for me. I'm largely looking for a job rather than to meet other people. I dont really see the point in meeting people who don't already know how great I am and who automatically accept that I'm their natural superior as it's just a waste of time having to be nice to them up to that point that you don't have to be nice to them anymore.

If you have any job ideas PM me.

Cheers

John

Have you considered sending your CV to Donald Trump's campaign manager? I'm sure you could work from home and operate his Twitter account, call women fat pigs, etc.

Thank you llap some sense is apparent at last. I'd be pretty good at inciting hatred and generally winding up angry blue collar workers into a frenzy. That's essentially what used to do in the civil service here until it backfired on me. Some of those people were so unbelievably stupid it was like shooting fish in a barrel. I'm wondering if I could do the work from Willaston? What do you think? Spreading hatred on Twitter isn't location specific I suppose. You can do it from pretty much anywhere.

Great idea.

Cheers

John

Have you considered sending your CV to Donald Trump's campaign manager? I'm sure you could work from home and operate his Twitter account, call women fat pigs, etc.

Thank you llap some sense is apparent at last. I'd be pretty good at inciting hatred and generally winding up angry blue collar workers into a frenzy. That's essentially what used to do in the civil service here until it backfired on me. Some of those people were so unbelievably stupid it was like shooting fish in a barrel. I'm wondering if I could do the work from Willaston? What do you think? Spreading hatred on Twitter isn't location specific I suppose. You can do it from pretty much anywhere.

Great idea.

Cheers

John

I can't believe that you missed out your favourite word "I" from that post. You are slipping.

But then you have missed a few letters in the past though, especially the letter about your pension contributions.thumbsup.gif

Financial advisor?

Thanks Mr Sausages but that involves pensions doesn't it? I'm not very good at getting people to pay into pensions. Well certainly not myself anyway so I don't think I'd be much good at financial,advice. Also I suppose you have to be nice to people in that sort of job and basically I don't enjoy being nice to people that much. I'd much rather see their stupid little faces drop when I shout at them for being lazy or stupid, or maybe witness the subtle tear in an old ladies eye as I berate her for being a silly old cow.

I still haven't heard from the DHSC about that job taking sick people's benefits off them. I think that's more me. Hopefully there's still time.

Cheers

John

There's a job opening to be Commandant of a really special, quasi-police force type outfit. Not sure if this would be of interest? It does require your own pension contributions, though, and some of the work involves doing security for same sex marriages and transgender residents. Would this be a problem? Oh, and the local fuzz would be in charge of the whole thing. Hope you don't have an issue with figures of authority telling you what to do?

There's a job opening to be Commandant of a really special, quasi-police force type outfit. Not sure if this would be of interest? It does require your own pension contributions, though, and some of the work involves doing security for same sex marriages and transgender residents. Would this be a problem? Oh, and the local fuzz would be in charge of the whole thing. Hope you don't have an issue with figures of authority telling you what to do?

Thanks Amadeus but if there's any poofs or trannies involved then that's not for me. I wouldn't want to be in charge of any deviants.

Cheers

John

• 6 months later...

- Getting irrationally angry

- Shouting at people

- Bullying (as and when required)

- Generally acting like a dick and throwing my weight around

I thought your Costa shops were going really well? Why are you looking for a new job?

Archived