"Bless" this House

Manx Bean

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why should you be allowed to look at their accounts? Are you willing to post your own on here?

Firstly, I'm not saying you should be able to see their accounts. I'm posting what THEY said.

Also, it's a charity as I understand it. And I might be wrong here (although I rarely am as you know) but registered charity accounts have to be available for public viewing if required do they not?

Just heard a rumour that some people who posted in the thread under the story on IOM online have had their accounts suspended. Can anyone confirm? Suggests the church isn't that happy with the 40 or so negative comments.

Suggests the church isn't that happy with the 40 or so negative comments.

They're generally the most thin skinned egotists around. Not surprised if they're whining.

It wouldn't surprise me either. Spoke to two people before who seem to have had their ability to submit any comments removed by the admins. Is there anyone who commented in that thread also unable to submit comments? If so its getting interesting.

A threatening warning by email to the Editor would be sufficient to have him worried. There's a number of people with wealth attached to that cult.

I can't imagine anyone there is too happy about the exposure it was quiet brave of the Editor to run with it. But if it's true and fair what can they do? It does look like something funny is going on.

Archived